2202 SW I St., Bentonville, AR 72712 Map · Phone number

About Modern Bliss Weddings

Modern Bliss Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Bentonville, Arkansas. With their services, couples will rest easy knowing that every detail, both small and large, will be taken care of. They have a taste for the finer things and can turn any event into a chic and exciting occasion. Modern Bliss Weddings has a passion for people, and they would be pleased to be a part of any couples' wedding event.

Modern Bliss Weddings is happy to plan cultural, elopement, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious ceremonies. Using their services provides one dedicated planner to take care of any of the coordination required. Specific services that are offered include:

• Budget analysis

Modern Bliss Weddings 6
Modern Bliss Weddings 7

Jake Miller · Married on 09/01/2019

Megan made our day INCREDIBLE

Managed all our details with no questions to my Bride or I! She is a professional and super caring

Sent on 09/03/2019

Noemi Dominguez Hendrix · Married on 05/18/2019

Megan is the BEST

Megan was the day of coordinator for our wedding this May at the Ballroom on I St. She was absolutely the reason our wedding day went smoothly despite the rain. Megan made sure I did not lift a finger the day of the wedding. We had the best wedding day thanks to her attention to detail. Not only is she on top of everything she is also so sweet and pleasant to work with. If you need a day of coordinator Megan is your girl!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Modern Bliss Weddings 8
    Modern Bliss Weddings 9
    Modern Bliss Weddings 10
    Modern Bliss Weddings 11
    Modern Bliss Weddings 12

Natalie · Married on 04/06/2019

Megan is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

LOVE IS TAKING FLIGHT April, 6 2019
    Megan is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! In fact, words cannot do justice how invaluable she has been to Brad and I over our epic journey towards our wedding! We had just moved to Bentonville and we knew no one for referrals. From the moment we met, Megan and I instantly connected and I was released of my overwhelming panic and confusion. She had personalized checklists, made phone calls for us, and told us not to worry about countless things! She was also constantly in touch with both me to remind us of things we needed to do and always made herself available for a chat or a meeting. Megan saved us so much time, money and unnecessary stress that came with organizing our wedding, she is actually a lifesaver. Our wedding was amazing, and was practically perfect. Megan, was there from the very beginning coordinating everyone and everything: ridiculously organized, she is an extremely genuine, caring and the loveliest soul you could meet. Her presence made EVERY difference to me before and during the wedding. She loves to make it special and understands all the details of wedding etiquette. If you are looking for someone to assist with planning your special day, I honestly cannot recommend Megan with Modern Bliss Weddings highly enough. Thank you so much for every detail and so happy to call her a friend now.

Sent on 09/07/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1