Springfield, MO 65804 Map · Phone number

About Modern Bliss Wedding Services

Welcome to Modern Bliss Wedding Services. Modern Bliss Wedding Services provide officiant services for weddings and commitment ceremonies in the Springfield/ Branson Aress. We specialize in creating ceremonies for our clients which reflect their characters so they can have the wedding they want-- whether it is big and elegant or small and simple. As officiants, our job is to ensure you both have the ceremony you desire, make sure the ceremony is on schedule and license signing is complete after the wedding. The right officiant is key when creating the perfect wedding cermony. Don't wait until the last minute.....your officiant could be booked already!!!!!!

We also offer elopment packages and wedding packages including photography and cakery....ask us for more details.

img2720
together
img2899
img2720

5 Reviews for Modern Bliss Wedding Services

OMG Stacy was wonderful. We wanted a small simple wedding with a heartfelt ceremony. She made us feel so at ease before the wedding that really reduced the anxiety before the wedding. So professional and always there when we had questions. Great person and fantastic officiant.

-Tonya and Rod

Sent on 04/02/2015

The ceremony was simple and quick. The officiant was very much helpful and calm. She was the perfect officiant for my wedding ceremony. I recommend her for the other people wedding ceremony.

Me and my wife really appreciate your presence and help in our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Shandon · Married on 09/21/2013

I could not have asked for a better wedding day! If my wedding day indicates how the rest of my life with my husband will be, then I believe we are going to have a very wonderful future. Stacy was very professional and a very kind person. The vows that she read at our wedding were the most beautiful vows I have ever heard. She seemed to really understand exactly what my husband and I wanted. I would recommend her services to anyone who wants officiant that cares, and really tries to make your special day the best it could possible be. Thank you so much Stacy!

Sent on 09/23/2013