8635 Cashio Street, Los Angeles, CA 90035 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Model Physique

Serving soon-to-be-newlyweds throughout the United States, Model Physique is a wedding fitness program based out of Los Angeles, California. Founder Maddy has a background in bridal modeling and more than 10 years of experience in the health and wellness industry. She is an expert on helping clients tone their bodies, change their relationship to food and exercise, and get them feeling fit and fabulous.

Model Physique offers 1:1 virtual personal training for anyone who wants to get in shape for the walk down the aisle. Group fitness classes are also available for the entire wedding party to lose those extra pounds together. The company’s Nutritional Accountability program is the key to their success, and requires clients to upload pictures of their meals and keep a food diary. This action plan is available for 21 days, two months, and six months, and comes with recipe suggestions and easy communication with a personal trainer. Model Physique is designed to bring out the natural beauty in every body by building healthy routines for the big day and beyond.

• Woman-owned

10 Reviews for Model Physique

• Lindsey

Lindsey G. · Married on 06/05/2021

Body-Positive Community Support

Whether it's your first time using a personal training service or you're looking to add variety to your existing workout plan, Physique By Maddy will provide physical results, easy-to-incorporate lifestyle changes, and positive energy to help you feel good in your own skin.

The Physique By Maddy jump rope challenge was such an eye-opener for me...I never would have thought that I could get such an amazing workout and mental reset in the comfort of my own home. In addition to feeling stronger, building stamina, improving coordination, and shedding some lbs, I absolutely love the community focus. Having a group of women from all kinds of backgrounds encourage me, hold me accountable, and celebrate my successes (in addition to the individualized support and tips/tricks from the Physique By Maddy coaches) was such a motivator to stay active and push myself just past my comfort zone.

Sent on 01/05/2021

Model Physique's reply:

we were SO proud you for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. we can't wait for your big day!!!
  • Pamela

Pamela H. · Married on 02/13/2021

Model Physique helped me get on track with my diet and exercise!

Model Physique was very encouraging and supportive! She gave greens suggestions to help me reach my diet and exercise goals!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Model Physique Pricing

Model Physique Price Rates

Model Physique FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Fitness / Health
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Classes

Maddy Hayes

Maddy Hayes

Owner Of Model Physique

Hi there!

Welcome to my BIO. Here's a bit about myself and Model Physique.

I started Model Physique 3 years ago eager to share my diet and fitness tips with others. I have a 10 year backaround in modeling and understand the pressures women have on themselves from society to look perfect.

Model Physique is not about looking perfect, it's about feeling your best in your skin on your big day.

I grew up in Missouri and found myself on the sunny west coast in 2010. I'm obessed with socializing with friends, traveling to new places, trying new foods and sleeping.... like a bear.

My favorite books are currently "Awaken the Giant Within" by Tony Robbins and "The Alechemist".

You will never find me watching reality shows, however give me a good book, glass of wine and fluffy blanket and I'm satfisfied.

Message me and let's chat! xo

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 8635 Cashio Street Los Angeles, CA, 90035 See on map
    Location of (Model Physique)