ModCloth

31 Reviews for ModCloth

• Casey

Casey Keepers · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect dress

I fell in love with my ModCloth dress online and when it arrived I fell even harder. It fit so well and I felt so beautiful in it. Everyone who has been my dress or photos thought the dress was custom made and not off the rack. ModCloth shipped fast and had great customer service.

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Ann

Annie · Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful Dress, Beautiful Price!

I had never really planned to have a wedding, but once we decided to get married we set a date less than 4 months away! I'm all about the online shopping, and never even considered setting foot in a bridal store. Modcloth offers beautiful, affordable, all-round lovely gowns in a variety of sizes. I ordered several and had a group of friends over for our very own say-yes-to-the-dress-and-wine night. My final pick was one that was short, to fit our daytime summer wedding, but nonetheless very bridal. I was amazed at the quality and detailing given the price point. The only alteration I had done was to shorten the sleeves, as I have t-rex arms, and to add a blingy belt from etsy. It was comfortable and lovely with just a strapless bra (no corset or spanks) underneath. My total wedding attire was less than $200, but made me feel (and look) amazing on the big day.

Sent on 01/14/2020

I decided that I wanted to be comfortable on my wedding day. I have always loved the clothing that ModCloth offers and thought I would see if I could find a pair of shoes for my special day. I purchased a couple pairs in order to really decide on which ones I would be wearing. I found the most adorable floral sneaker like shoe that I will be wearing on my wedding day! The clothing is just the tip of the ice berg. Not only do they offer plus size clothing, that are extremely adorable but their customer service is amazing. I purchased a pair of shoes on final sale. I noticed upon receiving one pair that it was missing a stone that held the shoe together. They were not able to send me a replacement but instead issued me a full refund and told me that I did not need to return the shoes to them since they could not offer me a replacement. This was such a surprise to me. Many companies want the product returned and usually at the customers expense. I will forever be a ModCloth customer after this most recent experience. Plus, the dresses that I purchased were even cuter on and in person than any photo could have done justice too.

Sent on 02/07/2016