Clawson, MI 48017 Map · Phone number

About mod4 photographic

Awesome photography for awesome couples. I offer high end photography at prices for normal people. Always a low pressure, fun and exciting experience. I have 12 years experience documenting awesome weddings and love to create super fun photographs for everyone. My style is modern, fresh, romantic and editorial. Our goal is to create images that look like they belong in magazines.

Follow mod4 photographic on

ScreenShot20120813at12 36 38PM
ELw0439

4 Reviews for mod4 photographic

Scott · Married on 12/10/2011

Jessica is a ROCKSTAR when it comes to capturing all those moments you don't even realize are happening. We couldn't be more satisfied. It's somewhat daunting locating vendors that are 100% onboard with same-sex celebrations but Jessica didn't bat an eyelash. She embraced our union and embraced our friendship. Give her a call, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Stacy · Married on 09/06/2008

You can't go wrong if you go with Mod4! We are in love with our wedding pictures - every time we look through them we feel like we're re-living our wedding day. Many people we've shown say they look like something out of a magazine. Besides the quality of their work, Jessica and Nate are a pleasure to work with - very sweet and down-to-earth and always responsive with any questions.

Sent on 09/19/2008

Shawn · Married on 08/24/2008

LOVE LOVE LOVE em...They were professional, flexible, sweet people. I love my photographs and so did everyone that has seen them.

Sent on 09/25/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Rock Out Entertainment
    Rock Out Entertainment Wedding DJs

Creative, open-minded and great at capturing the moment. No doubt you will love your album. No doubt your friends will envy how you look!

• Bliss Weddings & Events
    Bliss Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have personally had the opportunity to work with Jess & Nate a few times and can't even begin to describe how amazing they are! Their style, personalities and service are beyond compare and their photos are always beautiful!