Mobile Vintage Lounge by Celeste The Stylist

Petaluma, CA View map Visit website

Vintage Mobile Event Space Rental

Ready to celebrate with you! All space rental includes lounge area, a mini changing area and other surprises for you to enjoy.

Love servicing others and that is where this journey began. Former international hairstylist educator last year during the pandemic I decided to innovate my space for the comfort of the most important guests, you my client. A former mobile salon this special space has been used for elopments and photo shoots and it was timed to be shared with all.

Having had to get ready in a tiny bathroom on my wedding day, I don't have any pictures of getting pampered on my special day. This real life headache inspired this beautiful space because everyone deserves a special place on their special day.

From Bridal suite, Private event, elopements, to mini photo sessions this one of a kind vintage space is for you. This has been featured in Modern Salon, Beautylaunch Pad magazine as well as other publications. This space is ready for you.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Team

Celeste  Gonzalez
Celeste Gonzalez
Owner

Having gotten ready in a tiny bathroom on my wedding day, I dont have any pictures of getting pampered on my special day. This real life headache inspired this beautiful space because everyone deserves a special place on their special days.

4335 Bodega Avenue Petaluma, CA, 94952
707-414-3464
Location of (Mobile Vintage Lounge by Celeste The Stylist)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding