Saint Paul, MN 55122 Map · Phone number

About Mobile Photo Booth

The Mobile Photo Booth Experience

Work with one of Minnesota's original photo booth Rental Companies!

Experience. We are one of the original photo booths in Minnesota, having started in 2005. We helped build the popularity of photo booths and didn't just come into the business within the last year or two. Our experience shows in the thousands of satisfied couples who have used us and referred us to their friends and family.

We're not focused on Awards; Just Happy Clients

We've been nominated for many awards, which is a testiment to our service to our clients, but these accolades aren't the awards that we are after...It's the smiles on the faces of all of your guests, the bursts of laughter from behind the closed curtain and a happy couple that hired us that makes us do what we do: Providing the best service and quality in the industry. That is our award.

Classic Photo Booth Charm

Our booths are built solid and designed to look and feel like the classic boardwalk/shopping mall photo booth we all grew up enjoying. Jump in one of our photo booths and you will see how our booths don't focus on flashy design but rather functionality and roominess. Our open-back curtain allows more guests to get "into" the booth and create pictures with as many as 17 people in the frame.

Locally Owned-Locally Managed

We don't do the "franchise" thing. You deal with the owners of The Mobile Photo Booth from day one and in many cases; one of them will actually work your wedding reception. No managers, administrators or staff handling your rental...just owners dedicated to providing the best service, knowledge and experience in the industry.

Follow Mobile Photo Booth on

photostripfootersample1
Untitled

39 Reviews for Mobile Photo Booth

Chloee · Married on 08/21/2016

We enjoyed having Phil and the photo booth at our wedding! It was such a hit with the guests, and so much fun to watch people having fun with it! My favorite part was the customized label at the bottom of the strip, such a neat touch. Each guest got their own strip, and we got a copy in a book with messages from the guests. Definitely a fun keepsake item. Thanks again, Phil!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Pam · Married on 05/17/2014

The guests at my daughter's wedding loved the Mobile Photo Booth---and the photos we got were fun and a perfect memento for our guests!! People were lined up the entire time the booth was open wanting to get their photos taken over and over!!!

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • User3671103 · event on 11/08/2013

Your photo booth was a hit at my daughter`s Masquerade Ball this last Friday, November 8th! :-) Everyone commented on how much fun they had taking pictures! The photo album she received with all the pictures will be a keepsake to treasure! Thank you for your hard work in providing a great experience for all!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Award

Mobile Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Merro Design
    Merro Design Wedding Invitations

Mobile Photo Booth is a great company and fellow vendor to work with. I also was able to use that at my own wedding and my guests loved them! The book my husband and I got to keep at the end of the night is one of our favorite mementos from the entire day. Not only that but I loved that we got the digital files to share on Facebook with our family and friends. That is a service that I haven't seen anyone else offer and I was so excited to post those pictures! I would highly recommend hiring Mobile Photo Booth for your wedding or event. It is a great way to capture pictures of more of your guests and is a perfect favor for them!

• Gale Mansion
    Gale Mansion Mansion Weddings

Mobile Photo Booth is super fun for wedding guests! Their staff is warm and friendly. MPB is always welcome at the Gale Mansion.

• The Simply Elegant Group
    The Simply Elegant Group Wedding Planners

SEBC loves working with Mobile Photo Booth, it's always so much fun taking crazy pictures!

• Saint Paul, 55122 See on map