About Mobile Music PBP

Our wedding ceremony/reception DJ service includes 4 to 6 hours of music. It includes a minimum of two meetings with the bride and groom to go over every detail of their wedding cermony and reception; what special music they want, first dance song, bride and father dance, etc. The bride and groom will be asked to fill out a questionnaire that asks every question about how they would like their reception to proceed. Several song suggestion lists are provided, but we welcome them to suggest their favorite song choices, too.  At the second meeting we take that information and put the reception order together. We review and confirm all the event songs, order of events and announcements. Over 30 hours are spent putting the reception together so it is a lifetime event that they and their guests will remember always.In addition to a professionally trained DJ, we also provide a personal coordinator at the wedding reception to assure that everything runs smoothly and professionally. We give the bride and groom a CD of all the special music they have chosen for the evening as our wedding gift to them.

We are based in Lewisville, TX, and we perform throughout the Southwest area. You can view our website for more information at www.mobilemusicpbp.com . Our e-mail address is rpoer@aol.com . Our business phone number is 972-317-0630.

Planning and facilitating wedding ceremonies and receptions is our specialty.

Linda and I would like to schedule a meeting with you and your fiance in order to give you a formal presentation of our services.  We can go into much greater detail about what we do and answer any questions or concerns you may have.

References sent upon request.

Thanks for reading and congratulations on your engagement!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (10)
One Event Per Day (10)
Uplighting (9)
Liability Insurance (4)

Bob and Linda were amazing at our wedding. They were clear, communicative and professional, which I came to value more and more the further I got into wedding planning.

Linda in particular was the perfect type of helpful: when I knew exactly what I wanted she made it happen, and when I wasn't sure the best option, she provided some of her thoughts based on her experience to help me decide. She was considerate and helpful but not pushy.

Bob was a very efficient one-mad operation and got the set up to work in a kind of awkward location. He also worked very well with two slightly unusual situations: we had a dance instructor come in for a cocktail hour, and he got everything working perfectly for her with her mic and ipad, and we also had friends perform our first dance song, and Bob had it set up so they could basically just walk up when they were ready with very little fuss. We really appreciated how easily he accommodated our requests.

The day of our wedding, there were several snafus, including that I had forgotten to pack the cups for the bar, but Linda handled them all quickly and efficiently behind the scenes. I am sure there were more than I don't even know of that she took care of discreetly.

I really valued their time and dedication to our wedding and I know it would not have been nearly as nice and easy without them. Planning the wedding was stressful, but I knew when I woke up that morning, that Linda had it all from there, and I had an amazing day.

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

I was recommended by my photographer Kelly Blackall to Bob & Linda. Me and my husband were so grateful for them. The two are so great and are without a doubt the heart and soul of holding my wedding together. They were so helpful through the entire process and I am so glad we booked with them. They are very responsive and friendly and will do their best to accommodate any recommendations you have in mind for your big day. Working as a team, Linda is very helpful the day of the wedding and really takes charge to insure the flow of the timeline is on point and in order and Bob is a wonderful DJ keeping the guest reeled in AT ALL TIMES. They also have some awesome and helpful suggestions when you book with them, offering some wonderful ideas to include not only on the dance floor, but for your grand entrances, etc. Bob has a full list of recommended songs that are rated number ones to play at wedding. You seriously cannot go wrong to book with them. If we got the opportunity to do it all over again, we wouldn't go with anyone else!

Profile Picture Meagan, 4/13/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1389732698307 bob
220x220 sq 1389732710421 bob
220x220 sq 1389732728659 bob

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Bob and Linda Poer are ultimate professionals! Having worked with them, I can, personally, guarantee you'll be thrilled you booked them. Check out Mobile Music for your wedding and event needs. What a team!

I have done so many weddings with the vendor and the dance floor is ALWAYS packed... I also know things will run smoothly and on time with these guys in charge!

Bob and Linda. They are amazing DJs. They always help us (photographer) to make sure we will capture all special moments. They use the best equipment and we love to work with them. HarryPhoto.com

I have worked many weddings with this couple and they are fantastic.... dependable, professional, fun, caring, and the list goes on and on!!

106 Monday Haus Lane, Highland Village, TX 75077   See On Map
972-317-0630 (phone)
Mobile Music PBP is a wedding DJ from DFW area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Texas, DFW metorplex, and Mid-cities. Mobile Music PBP is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the DFW area wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in weddings, wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, birthday parties, anniversaries, corporate events, father/daughter dances, full service DJ company .