421 N. HOBART RD, Hobart, IN 46342 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Mobile DJ's Entertainment

Mobile DJ's Entertainment has over 25 years experience in the music business starting in 1981. We pride ourselves on offering professional services with experience and enjoy interacting with our clients to ensure a mutual goal of satisfaction. Our professional services include DJ, Videography & Wedding Planning services.

3 Reviews for Mobile DJ's Entertainment

George · Married on 09/15/2007

My wife and I were extremely happy with Mobile DJ's Entertainment. Tony was at our wedding ceremony and reception all day and I think I saw him once, and yet when we got our video back, every special moment was captured very personally and professionally. In addition to the wedding footage, he also put together a montage music video and slide show based on video and pictures from the wedding. It was an added element, but I highly recommend asking them for this service. It's a great way to get caught up in the emotions of the wedding after the event is over, and I guarantee it will give you goose bumps. Mobile DJ's was great! They were very flexible with the timing of the day, very professional with all our guests, and the video looks great. As far as all our wedding vendors, we got the most for our money from them. Their videography services were great, my wife and I highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2008

Carmen · Married on 07/18/2005

With just a little over 2 months to plan my wedding, Mobile Djs not only provided me with music, video & photography, but also with a piece of mind. The folks at Mobile Dj's provided me with a variety of samples to choose from, and each one was unique to the event. Therefore, I was confident they were going to do a fantastic job on my special day. Sure enough, my family danced the night away, and each precious moment was captured both on video and film. Thanks Mobile Dj's!

Sent on 07/23/2008

Selene · Married on 08/21/2004

I have seen a lot of wedding videos but this one, bar none, is the BEST! We weren't sure about having a video but my mother insisted and she was right. I would recommend Mobile DJ's over and over.

Sent on 07/28/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Deonna Caruso Photography
    Deonna Caruso Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently worked alongside Tony & Tanya of Mobile DJ's Entertainment and they were extremely professional and easy to work with! I have also viewed some of their finished products and they do a wonderful job of capturing all the important moments and putting them together in a a very creative and memorable video!! I've worked with other videographers who were not so accommodating to the photographer but not Tony. He was very polite and so easy to work with!! I would recommend them to anyone!

• 421 N. HOBART RD Hobart, 46342 See on map