1686 oak ln, Atlanta, GA 30329 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Mobile Cocktails ATL

MobileCocktailsATL is Atlanta and Georgia's premier mobile bartending and event staffing group. Certainly we are mixologists at heart. Being a Liquid Chef or Liquid Caterer you have to know your way around a bar. All of our staff currently work in some of Atlanta's premier restaurants and night clubs. We can handle any situation and think on our feet. But we offer much more, shooter girls, flair bartending, wine experts, models, dj's, photographers and event / catering staff. We do custom menu consultations and can cater our services to meet your needs or budget. Not only are we for hire but we rent bars, tables, linens, glassware and a lot more. www.mobilecocktailsatl.com. I was the bartender selected to run the VIP tent on the 18th green for the Coca-cola PGA Championship so I can blend into any formal situation and impress your guests. We have done dozens of weddings here in Atlanta.

• Avalon Catering
IMG5027
IMG5036
nikki4
Mobile Cocktails ATL
This amazing Bar Mitzvah had Kareokee, Black Jack / Craps / Poker, 3 caterers and of course all my...
fruit2

Photos 21 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

Mobile Cocktails ATL FAQ

Cocktail Reception
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Cocktail Reception
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    House Beer