Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Mo Talent Entertainment

Been a long time coming... the wait is over! Creator and Co-owner Mo has been in the entertainment industry since age five. He is an all around master entertainer who has been the most requested dancer and award winning entertainer (including best choreography for dance at the 2009 DJ of the year contest in Atlantic City, NJ). Mo wears many hats as a DJ, MC, dancer and singer. His style is smooth and versatile and he moves crowds whether on the dance floor, on the mic or mixing music. His infectious smile and ability to relate to kids makes them feel comfortable and a part of your event. It's what separates him from everyone else! He has gained lots of experience through the years on how to make your event one of a kind. Our talent(MCs, DJs and dancing "Mo"tivators) is the engine that makes your event a night to cherish and remember. We are like no other entertainnment company out there. Our focus is to bring to your event the best possible talent, keeping you - the guest of honor, and your family and friends engaged and rocking out all night. From games, to song selections, to dance sets, we will customize your event to your specifications. We never overbook our events throughout the year, which allows us to zero in to one client at a time making sure all of your needs are met and satisfied. Our business is QUALITY at the highest level.

Follow Mo Talent Entertainment on

1 User photo

Mo Talent Entertainment 1
  • Lauren

Lauren Fischler · Married on 12/14/2018

Do you like to dance? If yes, go with Mo, it's that simple!

Before booking our own wedding, my husband and I got to see Mo in 3 other environments : Two Christenings & my brothers wedding. Pretty different crowds, but all events were enjoyed by all. At the christening he played fun music that's enjoyable for the whole family, played games with the kids, and kept the party goers on their feet (not typical for a Christening but I'm telling the truth!). At my brothers wedding, I was actually annoyed to have to sit for dinner, because it took me off the dance floor and that was when we knew we HAD to have him for our own. We met with Mo maybe twice, provided him with maybe 10 songs we thought we would like to hear, and on just that he got our personalities and helped us throw the party of our lives. 292 people and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night! He knew just what to play and when to play it and if that's not enough he is the best MC I have ever seen! His personality and outlook is so upbeat and positive he just truly loves music and bringing that element to his parties. I cannot tell you how highly we speak of him and his team, and how many comments we got from our guests. He is not your over-the-top in-your-face kind of happy, his happiness is genuine and it just makes you want to have a great time on such a special day in your life. Highly recommend the Mo Talent Team and I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 12/17/2018

melissa · Married on 04/29/2018

Mo is truly a special person and talent- that you should consider yourself lucky and blessed should you get the chance to hire him for your next event. My husband has worked with Mo for several summers which is how we got to hiring him for our wedding- and we feel so blessed to have him in our lives. Besides being an incredibly gifted MC, DJ, and dancer, Mo personalizes your event to make it not just another typical event with your typical timeline of events. every song, every moment, is made special and personalized by Mo. His charisma, amazing personality and charm light up the room and make everyone want to be on the dancefloor with him. working with Mo is a pleasure as he is thorough, efficient, and organized yet easy going, flexible and accomodating. Please consider hiring him for your next event- he is about to MC my daughter's bat mitzvah as well next week! We love MO and you will not be disappointed if and when you decide to hire him for your next event! I promise you it will be EPIC!!- Melissa and Adam Schwartz

Sent on 05/19/2018