MN Wedding Company

Burnsville, MN View map

I’ve seen many wedding videos that are just ok. They got video of people smiling, they may have some low angle shots tied in with some decent video of the Bride and Groom. Then they chop it up and add “It’s a Wonderful World,” by Sachmo himself, but that’s all the effort that goes into making the video. That wouldn’t be a problem if they only charged you a couple hundred dollars,but they’re getting big boy profits from the work they do. Enter MN Wedding Company.

If you schedule me for any package, I will be there for your wedding. Whether your wedding day lasts 5 mins or 12hours, I’ll be there at no extra cost. You hired me to get your wedding day on video and that’s what I’m going to do. The next two weeks I’ll spend stabilizing and color correcting each of the video clips I collected. It’s like photoshop for video, and it’s the most time consuming part of the job. After the stabilizing and color correction, I’ll begin the process of post editing the video using Final Cut and Motion 5. If you chose a DVD package, this is also where I create all of the menus and graphics for your DVD. Once that’s all set, I compress all of your files to playback on all sorts of devices. Finally, I custom order DVD cases and labels from Bay Photo and create your DVD.

Your wedding needs to get the professional treatment it deserves. Use our contact page to schedule MN Wedding Co. for your videography needs.