Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MMB Photography

Weddings - Portraits - Life

We capture the fleeting moments, the gestures, the glances and the tiny details that make your wedding unlike any other. We work quietly and unobtrusively in the background, making sure to preserve your day as it passes by in a blur.

Certified Professional Photographer Michele Barnett and her associates will provide their artistic perspective and technical expertise, allowing you to focus completely on the joy of your wedding day.

Please visit our website to view more samples of our work.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow MMB Photography on

7 Reviews for MMB Photography

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michele! From the moment we signed our contract with Michele we loved her attention to detail. She was always in contact with us about choosing our location and date for our engagement photos as well as during the last few weeks before our wedding day. I had read online about how you need to enjoy working with your photographer because they are around a lot during your wedding day, but I had no idea! My husband and I were impressed with how she and her second photographer, Kevin, would move in and out of our sight to quickly snap photos and to give us feedback about what we should be doing at each photo capturing moment. She also allowed us to have our special moments and she captured some fabulous candid pictures as well. When my husband needed chapstick she was there with her emergency kit. She was even so helpful as to slyly give us directions about how to cut the cake when we realized we did not know what we were doing! Both Michele and Kevin were always professional and their calmness helped us to remain calm when little things such as weather changes arose and we needed to move quickly off our mountaintop ceremony site. On top of all of these qualities we were amazed with the pictures that she produced! We didn’t know how she could impress us more than she did with our fabulous engagement pictures from the Rocky Mountain National Park. We are so excited to print our photos and share them with our family and friends! My husband and I would highly recommend mmb photography for anyone looking to capture their candid and their posed special moment on their big day.

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Easy to work with and great photography.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/1/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michele is an incredible photographer, and my husband and I loved working with her! From the moment we got engaged, we knew that having a photographer who would truly capture our big day was at the top of our priorities list. We chose to meet with Michele after seeing her lovely photos on her website. After our consultation, we knew she would be perfect for us. She was willing to travel all the way from Colorado to Wyoming for our free engagement session, our rehearsal, and our wedding day. She was incredibly professional and calm throughout the entire process, and made the day fun and relaxing for my husband and I, our families, and our wedding party. At one point our wedding party transportation broke down and Michele's co-photographer Kevin had to jumpstart our trolley, and then eventually take our driver to get a new vehicle. Michele turned what should have been a stressful point of the day into a fun opportunity to take pictures—pictures that showcase what ended up being the best part of the day. Michele was able to document the whole day without intruding on our special, intimate moments. For the most part we didn't realize she was there which allowed her to get the absolute best candid photos. Michele is exactly the kind of photographer every bride and groom want, and we were so lucky to get to work with her. I would, and will, recommend her at every opportunity I get!

Profile Picture Abigail, 7/14/12, 1 Review