Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MM Photo & Video Productions

Photography, videography,Wedding officiating for ceremonies
We offer Wedding Photography & Videography for weddings and events. We have been serving the wedding industry for 20 years in southwest Florida. We also have a package for Officiant and Photography available, one hour of service.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Naples

6 Reviews for MM Photo & Video Productions

Simply amazing photographs. Tom captured beautiful memories for us, our family and our friends to enjoy. His quality of service and professionalism was superb. We also used him as our Officiant since most of our contacts were women that performed the ceremony, my Fiance and I were looking for a gentlemen to perform our service. We lucked out because Tom did the Ceremony and photography for us. He has state of the art equiptment and has patience of a saint when familiy members decided to scatter around when it came time for the family photos.

Profile Picture lisa, 2/27/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was a Bride in Iowa trying to plan our wedding in Naples, Florida, I was very nervous! It is hard to pick a beach for your wedding when you can't see what it looks like in person. It was very hard for me to trust someone to pick the perfect setting for my wedding, we planned it very quick and although it was just my husband and I, I still wanted it to be perfect.
I cannot tell you how great Tom was, he picked the beach for me, assured me it was perfect, I worried about rain, he assured me we would be fine and had a back-up beach in mind with gazebos in case it did rain. Tom is the perfect "planner" for the out-of-town and worrisome Bride. He always responded quickly to my emails, and reassured me and made me feel confident our day would be perfect.
Our pictures are absolutely beautiful, completely amazing. Our ceremony was delivered beautifully and as if we all had known each other for years rather than just an hour!
I hope my high ratings will tell you what you need to know, I don't know what to say, my wedding day was amazing, everything about it, and I have the greatest pictures to look at and remember it by. A lot of times anticipation is better than the actual event but I can honestly say the actual event and getting my pictures back and seeing them were so much more than I could have ever wanted or expected.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography
3.7

Tom was very nice and our Video came out beautiful! Would have liked to seen a little bit more of our whole reception filmed( we felt a lot of it was focused on the dance floor). Other than that everything was great!

Profile Picture Kate , 7/11/09, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1244228504640 tomintux

New Blog

Redeem In-Store
Check out our New Blog at http://swfloridaweddings.blogspot.com/ and receive a free Engagement Session and 8x12 portrait when you book any of our photography packages.
#WW6522f9dcaa7c4575

7 ENDORSEMENTS
No one is more flexible and accomodating than Tom from MM Photo and Video. He gets the perfect shots everytime all while managing to keep everything on schedule. We know its going to be a great night when we see him at the wedding!

Great to work with Bill Pelosi fro "Chill Will", he is a great DJ and knows how to rock the house. Also a great MC.

Tom is on a professional level is great to work with:-) As far as his work his work speaks for itself. Bill of Chill-will DJ Service

Tom & his Crew are amazing! You wont go wrong booking with them! Great Job as always!

I highly recommend MM Photo and Video. They were a pleasure to work with!

Events