Saint Johns, Saint Johns, AZ 85936 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About MK Cinematography

MK Cinematography is a wedding videography company based out of Gilbert, Arizona. This husband and wife team offers beautiful, cinematic quality to wedding couples; creating custom products that will perfectly preserve the memories of your wedding event. Each package is designed with you in mind - just the way you want it - so that your love story can be viewed again and again for years to come.

Using drones, sliders, steady-cams and multiple ultra-high definition cameras to capture every detail of your wedding day, MK Cinematography provides high-quality services for an affordable price. All of their wedding videography packages include a highlight film, two videographers and an online flash delivery system. Other services offered include:

• Full-feature video

img2568

• Videos 10

7 Reviews for MK Cinematography

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Picking MK Cinematography to do our wedding videos was the best decision we made. We went back and forth on whether we needed a video but after we’ve seen the final product I’m so happy we did this. Michael and Kaylin were so easy to work with, we didn’t even know they were there when they were filming. Everything I wanted in a video they delivered 110%! The night goes by so fast and they were able to capture moments I didn’t even knew happened and now I get to relive that over and over! They do an amazing job!

• LDT

Leigh · Married on 05/13/2017

Michael and his wife were amazing! So friendly and lovely and really put my husband and I at ease! I would absolutely, unequivocally recommend them to anyone who wants a wedding video! Or even someone who doesn't--we weren't quite sure if we did and we just had him do a short one and oh my gosh we COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WE MADE THAT DECISION!

Megen · Married on 05/01/2017

We couldn't be happier with MK Cinematography! Our family shoot was so relaxing and enjoyable, we couldn't have asked for more. We will definitely continue to book with them for years to come. Our video is priceless! Thanks again, MK Cinematography!

Award

MK Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Saint Johns Saint Johns, Arizona, 85936 See on map