Kaylin Lindsey Photography

Saint Johns, AZ View map
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

MK Cinematography is a wedding videography and photography company based out of St. Johns, Arizona. This husband and wife team offers beautiful, cinematic quality to wedding couples; creating custom products that will perfectly preserve the memories of your wedding event. Each package is designed with you in mind - just the way you want it - so that your love story can be viewed again and again for years to come.

Using drones, sliders, steady-cams and multiple ultra-high definition cameras to capture every detail of your wedding day, MK Cinematography provides high-quality services for an affordable price. They also offer photo/video packages! All of their wedding videography packages include a highlight film, an online flash delivery system, and our love and passion for all things wedding films and photos. Other services offered include:

• Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Multiple cameras

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1250.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1850

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Jacob T. Married on 10/10/2020

Worth the Money. No questions asked

I would recommend anyone and everyone to hire Michael. To say he did a great job filming and editing our wedding is an understatement. He is very easy to work with and in the end I can just about guarantee you will be speechless watching the finish product. My wife and I will be able to re-live our day for many years to come, which is all I could every ask for.
    Julie Married on 10/14/2017
    Picking MK Cinematography to do our wedding videos was the best decision we made. We went back and forth on whether we needed a video but after we’ve seen the final product I’m so happy we did this. Michael and Kaylin were so easy to work with, we didn’t even know they were there when they were filming. Everything I wanted in a video they delivered 110%! The night goes by so fast and they were able to capture moments I didn’t even knew happened and now I get to relive that over and over! They do an amazing job!
  • LDT
    Leigh Married on 05/13/2017
    Michael and his wife were amazing! So friendly and lovely and really put my husband and I at ease! I would absolutely, unequivocally recommend them to anyone who wants a wedding video! Or even someone who doesn't--we weren't quite sure if we did and we just had him do a short one and oh my gosh we COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WE MADE THAT DECISION!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Saint Johns, AZ, 85936
Location of (Kaylin Lindsey Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding