Miami, FL 33196 Map · Phone number

About MJM Decor

I'm an interior designer with experience in wedding decor and planning. No event is too big or small and work with flexibility according to your budget to create a truly memorable and unique event for you and your guests.

My assistance for that day depends on your particular needs, I can be responsible for the decoration of the church and venue exclusively, or also assist you in the complete coordination of the event, ensuring the end result is holistically in tune with the theme you envision. From the selection of flowers to the menu, I can help you create a perfect ambiance and relieve you from the unnecessary stress of handling every detail yourself. My goal is to combine the vision of the bride and groom with my experience, finding the accents and perfect ambiance for an unforgettable day.

Maria Jose Morales

maria jose wedding
maria jose wedding

1 Reviews for MJM Decor

Gabriela · Married on 02/17/2007

Maria Jose helped me coordinate all the details of my wedding and everything came out just the way I wanted!! She's very helpful and crafty, gave us invaluable decoration advise, and helped us pick and deal with some of the vendors.

Sent on 01/10/2008