1425 Schaumburg Rd #130, Schaumburg, IL 60194 Map · Phone number

About MJ Unique Events

MJ Unique Events offers a wide variety of lighting options for any event! We offer a number of great choices for whatever you envision for your special event.

Whether you want to add elegant up lighting, dance on a cloud, create the illusion of a starry night sky or use pin spots to accent focal points in the room, let MJ Unique Events make your wedding fabulous!

• Brightly Decorated Services
MJUNIQUEEVENTSWASHUPLIGHTING
MJUNIQUEEVENTSWASHGOBO

4 Reviews for MJ Unique Events

Lissette · Married on 06/28/2014

I absolutely loved MJ Unique Events. Mike was so easy to work with and he just made the entire process easy. We hired them for photobooth, DJ, and up lighting. The photobooth was a huge success and we loved that every person in the photobooth got to keep a copy, I didn't find too many photobooth companies that offered that. Eddie who works with him as MC was awesome, he seemed genuinely happy to be there and was upbeat the entire time. The dance floor was full the entire night it was awesome. I would definitely hire them again for a future event.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Absolutely a fantastic job at our wedding! My now husband and I used MJ for a large chunk of our day -- fabric backdrop, uplighting, DJ, emcee, and photobooth. They did such an amazing job! I have to say that working with Mike made things so much easier for us. He was attentive to details (even ones that we didn't consider) and was very consultative with helping us make the day go smoothly. He came extra early to set up all the fabric backdrop for our ceremony and the uplighting. He stayed for the flip and I must say I was really impressed with his emcee, DJ, and photobooth.

For the emcee, he was dressed very professionally and right before we did our bridal entrance, he ran over the songs and made sure we were in the correct order -- not stressful at all! It was nice that he would come by at times near dinner to let us know when to start the best man/MOH speeches, games, etc.

For the DJ, Mike is not just good at top 40. He's been to so many weddings, he got more than 50% of the older wedding guests (40+ years old) to pack the dance floor. All of my family relatives were dancing to cupid shuffle and thriller. It was quite awesome. Then towards the end of the night, we had a full dance floor with good mixes, transitions for top 40. He listened to all of our music requests and I would say he didn't even forget to play one of them.

For the photobooth! My wedding guests had so much fun. We asked to provided our own photo album with a $50 admin fee. I wanted to add in stickers, colored markers, etc (which he was very accomodating). The photobooth guy knew exactly what he was doing. He would count the number of people in the picture and print 1 extra for the album. I was just so impressed that nobody went back to ask for extra pictures or waited around for reprints.

Overall, if i could give 6 stars, I would... it was even easier that we could just speak to Mike to coordinate everything. He made our night such a fun night to remember!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2012

Simply amazing! Mike and his team provided the DJ, lighting, and photo booth services for our wedding. He was a pleasure to deal with and we felt comfortable from the moment we met him all the way until our last dance. The up lighting transformed our room and looked stunning. The booth was a blast and our guests are still talking about it. He had everyone dancing all night and knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/16/2012

MJ Unique Events FAQ

• What decor services do you provide?
    Drapery