Mix'n It Up Events

Lake Hopatcong, NJ View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Mix’N It Up Events is an entertainment company operating out of Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey, serving celebrations throughout New York and Pennsylvania. This team of performers boasts over two decades of experience in the industry between them. They understand that every couple has their own visions and specific requirements. These disc jockeys detail-orientated approach ensures that their clients’ expectations are surpassed.

Mix’N It Up Events can provide you with state-of-the-art equipment for every crucial part of your wedding. From micing up the officiant at the ceremony to providing a state-of-the-art sound system at the reception, no fine detail is overlooked. Through consultations, your DJ can discuss party ideas and learn more about your big day. After reaching an agreement, you’ll gain access to a personal online event planning portal where you can devise a customized playlist to ensure that all of your favorite tunes are played. These entertainers’ music library spans several genres and many decades so guests of all ages can dance the night away.

Other Services

While their DJs get people up and dancing, this team’s professional photographers, videographers, and bartenders get to work. While you immerse yourself within the celebrations, these visual storytellers can capture every fleeting moment, forever freezing it in time. Their bartenders, meanwhile, can keep the drinks flowing in an orderly fashion. Further services include a photo booth rental for guests to get creative and instantly print everlasting memories.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

Claire S. Married on 11/18/2021

These guys are the best!!!

Iveley and his crew were INCREDIBLE!!!! They really made my wedding an even more memorable day. These guys are highly professional, highly experienced and with ease, they had a big hand in making our special day most memorable.
    I had a hard time finding the right MC/DJ duo for my wedding in August 2021 but then I came across MixInItUp Events. First of all, Iveley was amazing. We had the most easy-going phone consultation and I knew I didn’t want to look any further and that I found my guys. Everything Iveley said was on point with what we wanted for our wedding. He was easy to communicate with from the beginning. There was no rush, he was willing to explain anything I didn’t understand and was the perfect guide in helping me piece together what we wanted accomplished for the wedding. He was very thorough and was big on details which assured me that I was in good hands.
    Our MC/DJ Frank and Marlon worked so well together, creating a seamless outcome of our event. My husband and I wanted a MC who would be entertaining and lively, keep everyone going and we got just that. Frank was very likeable guy. He was energetic, friendly, funny and engaging. He kept checking in with me, ran things past us to see if we were on the same page with everything. He made everyone so comfortable, addressed our guests by names and took control of the crowd with ease. He is an entertainer in true form. Marlon was more in the background but his mixing was flawless, he read the room well knowing when to play what. He stuck to our playlist and followed our request of no guest requests unless it was run by us first.
    At the end of the wedding, I knew for any future events I wanted MixInItUp Events to be there and my family agreed. They were still talking about it weeks after. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone and everyone. From the consultation with Iveley to the end of the wedding with big hugs and best wishes, these guys had our best interest and wanted to make sure we had an incredible experience with them and that is what they did.

Anjelica P. Married on 05/23/2021

All my dreams come true

Mix’n it up events went ABOVE and BEYOND for my wedding. Everyone who attended our wedding came up to my husband and I saying it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and I owe it to Iveley and his amazing team. The music was perfection, the MC Frank was fantastic and got everyone dancing and moving. The special effects was like a fairy tale, dancing on the clouds made me feel like I was in a movie. And I can’t forget the photo booth that everyone was lining up for. I could not recommend Mix’n It Up Events more.

Deals

Mix'n It Up Events 1
Exclusive

37 Holiday Drive Lake Hopatcong, NJ, 07843
Location of (Mix'n It Up Events)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding