Mixed Greens by alanarosedesigns

Mixed Greens by alanarosedesigns

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mixed Greens by alanarosedesigns

colorado, new york, miami and destination event design
fresh, uncommon, custom design for every event while keeping sustainability in mind. through careful and detailed design consultations, we create the most beautiful and innovative atmospheres for you and your guests. we look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Denver

2 Reviews for Mixed Greens by alanarosedesigns

Alana and her team did an exceptional job incorporating all our requested elements in a truly beautiful, inspired way. She worked with us to develop a plan that met our budget and our vision. Alana and her team expertly transformed our venue into an elegant space. Fantastic!

Profile Picture Mary, 1/14/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot even begin to think of what my wedding would have been without the floral design that Alana provided. It was the most breath taking display I have ever seen, I think it was my favorite part of my wedding day when I walked in to the reception room. Every person at the wedding including staff were amazed at the beauty of the center pieces on the tables and the decor around the room. Alana was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend her expertise to anyone. Again, she made my wedding day perfect!!
Thanks Alana

8 Photos

My Photo Album

8 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Alana has beautiful work and a extremely creative eye for design.

Events