Mix Style Entertainment - DJs, Lighting, & More

11 Stanwix Street - LL1, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mix Style Entertainment - DJs, Lighting, & More

Are you looking for Modern Luxury DJ Entertainment? Someone who can take your vision to the next level? Then I'm the DJ for you!

I enjoy using the best in technology and creativity to provide a one-of-a-kind unique entertainment experience. My basic DJ package includes sound for the ceremony (if needed), cocktail hour (if needed), and reception. Plus lighting for the dance floor, a wireless mic for toasts, a login to my website so you can make music requests and update planning details, plus of course me as your DJ!

I'm a mixing style DJ who can keep that dance floor packed all night long! I work directly with you to create the perfect agenda/timeline of events for the evening and have a final planning meeting about a month before the wedding to ensure everything is perfect.

Please request a quote for pricing information. Thank You! :-)

Follow Mix Style Entertainment - DJs, Lighting, & More on

1 User photo

• Colleen

Colleen Etz · Married on 11/01/2019

First Vendor I Booked!

When my husband and I first got engaged, we knew we wanted to hire a DJ right away to ensure that our music was perfect. I asked for a recommendation from a good friend who DJs professionally. He recommended Bill and reminded me that he used to DJ at Matrix Nightclub. To have a DJ at your wedding that used to pack clubs makes perfect sense. DJ Bill Bara is unlike any other wedding DJ you've ever seen. Bill is great to work with because he is very organized and listens carefully to your vision. He was able to easily understand what we wanted for our day and execute it for the wedding. All of my guests asked me who he was and commented on the awesome job he did. At the last minute, I realized I needed mics for my outdoor ceremony at another venue. Without hesitation, Bill took on this task. He also provided lighting for my wedding that looked great. If you want your dance floor packed all night, book DJ Bill today!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Denalyn

Denalyn · Married on 09/28/2019

Kept the Party Going All Night

This will be the easiest 5 star review I will ever do. We booked Bill for our wedding in September and he was absolutely incredible. From the moment we booked until the night of the wedding he made every part of the wedding experience easy and fantastic. He was incredibly helpful when we were at our most stressed in getting everything from the names and introductions to the songs we wanted to play. He played every song that we had requested while keeping the energy as high as possible. It was actually difficult to find time to leave the dance floor. Bill also went above and beyond by playing until the venue was ready to get us out of there. It was truly a pleasure to have Bill be our DJ at our wedding and we would highly suggest that he be your first pick when trying to find a DJ.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mix Style Entertainment - DJs, Lighting, & More FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1995
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector

• 11 Stanwix Street - LL1 Pittsburgh, PA, 15222 See on map
    412-910-1099 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mix Style Entertainment - DJs, Lighting, & More)