Mitchell's Ultra Lounge

24900 Euclid Ave, Euclid, OH 44117 Map · Phone number

About Mitchell's Ultra Lounge

Mitchell's the total experience in Live Music Entertainment and exceptional food. Book your next event. The place for mature folks to enjoy an evening out.

Host your holiday events, birthday celebration, retirement, wedding reception, seminar or whatever the celebration or purpose Mitchell's is the place. Book Small VIP Room, Large VIP Room or Upstairs Ballroom for an enjoyable event to remember. Call Mitchell's to make an appointment to view the venue.

7 Reviews for Mitchell's Ultra Lounge

Valerie Love · Married on 12/05/2020

Beautiful Venue

Beautiful venue with caring, helpful staff. We were happy to use Mitchells for our annual family reunion. The food was delicious, bar tenders were fun, and the price seemed too good. The professionalism and combined experience of the entire team made our family reunion as enjoyable & stress-free as a reunion can be. We are happy to have them as a part of our memories of an absolutely perfect day!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Stacey Thomas · Married on 10/12/2020

Mitchells ultra lounge, the place to go!

Very Professional, clean facility.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Denise Smith · Married on 09/27/2018

Great and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a relaxing wedding experience

I had a couple of venues to pick from but I picked Mitchell’s because the owner was very helpful, professional and put me and my husband to be at ease and then when I seen the party room it was beautiful and it was exactly what I was looking for!!!
    The owner made sure he stayed in contact with us to make sure that all our wedding needs were met and that we understood everything that we paid for. So initially we paid for 250 people to attend and at the last minute we had roughly 56 people to rsvp late. Which we informed the venue the day of wedding and when I say they accommodated the extra guest plus more. We were so satisfied!! The staff there is so friendly and helpful, the food was amazing and the atmosphere was simply breathtaking. My whole day was beautiful because of Mitchell’s whole team!! Keep up the great work and best believe I will be back when I need another venue!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

• 24900 Euclid Ave Euclid, OH, 44117 See on map
    216-323-1608 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mitchell's Ultra Lounge)