Mitch The Minister - NJ NY PA Wedding Officiant

Mitch The Minister - NJ NY PA Wedding Officiant

About Mitch The Minister - NJ NY PA Wedding Officiant

All Faiths, All Styles, All Locations

Together we can create a unique and wonderful ceremony!

Call me Today - 201-410-6834 and make a free, no obligation appointment to meet me.  I suggest that you call me as soon as you've booked your venue.   2017 is half over and my 2018 is filling up fast.

Check out my website at www.MitchTheMinister.com for loads of information and answers.

Your ceremony can be spiritual, religious, serious, funny, interfaith, civil or whatever you want.  It's your day and the ceremony should reflect you!

Your ceremony should set the mood for the rest of your amazing day - Let's make it a celebration and memories to last a lifetime.

For more information, call me at 201-410-6834 or visit my website at www.MitchTheMinister.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)

I'm not sure how we stumbled upon Mitch in the planning process, but thank goodness we did. He was fantastic. He makes you feel like you've known him for your entire life. The consultation that you have with him is so welcoming, comforting, and truly customized to the couple. Prior to walking down the aisle I was sick to my stomach with nerves, I actually needed to walk outside for minute. After I finally made it down the aisle is compassion and humor really put all of that to rest. I had TONS of people approach me directly following the ceremony raving about Mitch. He was funny, sensitive, and sweet. CHOOSE MITCH!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 12/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We hired Mitch for our wedding on 10/22/2017, and are so happy we did! Our venue let us in late, and even with all the craziness of then both losing and then finding our wedding license, Mitch stayed to marry us with no complaints. He was both professional and funny, and it truly felt like we had known him for years from the moment we met him. Everyone thought our ceremony was wonderful! My wife and I couldn't be happier that we chose him to marry us! Thank you so much Mitch!

Photo of Mitch The Minister - NJ NY PA Wedding Officiant in Oakland, NJ

1:40 minutes
You Just Know It
1:10 minutes

18 ENDORSEMENTS
Mitch is brilliant. You will laugh you will cry... You will remember the ceremony forever. The most Diverse and dynamic officiant in the world, hands down, period. You owe it to yourself to at very least meet with him. You'll see what everyone else does.

Great to work with!

Anthony Ziccardi Studios highly recommends Mitch the Minister! Hands down the best Minster around. It is always a pleasure have Mitch at an event!, He is smart, funny, sincere, experienced professional who will have your guest raving long after your big day! "Your ceremony was amazing, Loved the Minster" I can whole hardly endorse Mitch as a professional and personally, because when It came time for my son's christening It had to be Mitch! Call now he books up fast, and tell him Anthony sent you!

59 PROS I KNOW

Events

70 Oneida Avenue, Oakland, NJ 07436   See On Map
201-410-6834 (phone)
Noon - 9 PM 7 Days a Week
Mitch The Minister - NJ NY PA Wedding Officiant is a wedding Officiant from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Westchester. Mitch The Minister - NJ NY PA Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the professional wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in wedding ceremony minister.