A Misty Moment Photography

A Misty Moment Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Misty Moment Photography

My name is Misty and I am a Portrait and Wedding Photographer based out of Vero Beach, Florida. I have the coolest job in the world! Some photographers call themselves artists. Although I was blessed with an artsy and creative soul, I like to consider myself to be a story teller! I am able to freeze history, one exact moment in time, and tell that story with my eye and my camera. Pretty amazing! On a more personal note, I am a mother and a wife. I live for my family! I believe that family and friends are the greatests gifts that we are given on this earth. I strive on the love, emotion and passion that occurs between people. That's what I want to show in my photographs. Whether it's a wedding, family portraits, or a maternity session, I want to tell your story! Here are a few fun facts about me! - I was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana! - I have 2 children: a 10 yr old daughter, and a 2 yr old son! - I have THE BEST husband in the world. - My Mom is my best friend. (always has been) - I snort when I laugh! (kind of embarassing) - I cry VERY easily. - I usually tear up at least once during weddings. - My most favorite thing about a wedding is looking at the grooms face the moment he sees his bride for the first time! (that's usually when I cry) - I love to laugh and cut up. - I am sensitive. - I am fun! - I talk... A LOT! - I smile - A LOT! - I have really big dimples. - I always use smiley faces, CAPS, and exclamation marks in my emails and texts. (I just realized that recently!!!) :D - I love my name. I am so happy that my Mom gave it to me. - I am a dork. Plain and Simple! Ok, enough about me! Send me an email or give me a call so I can learn more about YOU! :) Misty

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Miami

4 Reviews for A Misty Moment Photography

Misty was the best photographer ever! Pictures were awesome, she captured angles and moments that I would have never imagined at our wedding. I was amazed on how fast we got our photos back from her as well as the quality of the pictures. Most importantly, we live in NJ and it was very satisfying knowing that she was literally a phone call away. Contacting Misty was very easy and she had answers to all of my questions. I highly recommend her for any occasion. I WILL be using her again, even if I have to fly her and crew up to NJ for the occasion!! 5 stars across the board from the Ciecwierz family!!! Thank You Misty!!!

Profile Picture Walter, 10/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Misty is shooting my wedding this spring, and we had our engagement shoot with her last summer. She is great! She has an excellent eye and our photos came out great (we looked amazing!). She was more than happy to shoot at our slightly offbeat location (and was willing to do multiple locations), was spot-on when picking the right time (light-wise) to shoot, and was awesome about directing the shoot to both make us look our best and to keep things moving so that we could get the most out of the shoot (I think the light only gave us about two hours to work and we ended up with TONS of fantastic shots). And I loved that she was willing to throw herself down on the ground and suffer some MAJOR mosquito bites to get the right shots. Can't WAIT to see how my wedding photos come out!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an amazing photographer! Goes above and beyond! Captured every moment on our wedding day! We seriously could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/7/10, 1 Review