625 Harrow Ct., Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Misty Memories Videotaping

THE VIDEOGRAPHERS' STATEMENT
My name is Kosmas Geo. Synadinos "Mikis"and my videographer partner is my wife Diana. Videography is our "hobby" that is why we do not charge "an arm and a leg...."
I was a Senior electrical engineer for AT&T-Lucent. Diana is our Greek Orthodox Cathedral's Historian, Archivist and Festival national custom coordinator and consultant, and Cathedral Tour Guide!
We have been creating "Misty Memories" for many families about 18+ years. We use the latest state-of-the-art NLE editing software, 3-chip cameras, lapel mics, tripods and tripod dollies to produce professional a rock solid video. However, equipment only do not create memorable videos. It must be in your DNA! We videotape all types of social events: Weddings, Baptisms, Bar, Bat-Mitzvahs, Lectures, Anniversaries, Historical Documentaries, etc.
Our primary aim is to create a WEDDING video which will cause the parents to shed a tear or two....
EVERY BRIDE, rich or poor, is for us "someone's little girl" and we devote an inordinate amount of time capturing the entire once in a life time event
I attend the wedding rehearsal to meet the participants, introduce myself to the clergy and clarify that in the day of the ceremony WE DO NOT move around becoming disruptive, to examine set-up, and on the day of the wedding I arrive at the ceremony location about an hour before anyone shows up to test my equipment. My wife then with another car comes and we prepare to document every memorable moment. We come dressed for a wedding! At the reception we stay until 11:30 p.m. If you want to you can ask me to stay longer at no extra charge.
The finished work (DVD-Rs with handsome cases and art-work) are done within two weeks BEFORE we forget in which tape and at what moment each video footage resides. We receive most of our recommendations from photographers and repeat engagements from satisfied brides!
Come to our house with friends and family and see actual completed videos (not just Demos) no armtwisting or ANY sales pressure!
Call us at (614)-476-0678 to give you names from many nationalities to verify the type of work we did for them.

covergrey

1 Reviews for Misty Memories Videotaping

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

Please heed my warning and DO NOT hire this company. Not only was our wedding/reception video amateurish, but, the videographer's wife inserted herself into the ceremony at every opportunity. She actually CHANGED a number of details regarding seating and introduction of the bridal party in direct opposition to the way my husband and I chosen! Instead of focusing on a joyous ceremony and reception, she simply hijacked members of the wedding party into a classroom at the Cathedral and proceeded to fire away with inappropriate questions - one after another. How embarrassing. She ended up with more screen time that either myself or my husband! Oh, and she ACTUALLY STEPPED on my veil during my walk down the aisle with my elderly father! Chaos. I have since had the material they shot taken to another videographer to see if they could salvage anything from the muddled mess made by Misty Memories and was happy that they were able to extract some happy moments, set to much more spirited music (oh, yes, Misty Memories never once asked our opinion on music, etc!) and we are much, much happier with their efforts. Oh, I am not sure if this is still the policy of MM, but, after all the drama and chaos caused by their unprofessional manner, we were still expected to come to their home and watch the video with them before they would release it! I mean, you just got married, tons of things to do to begin your life together yet you still must somehow carve out at least three hours to watch your wedding slowly disintegrate with the very people who caused so many problems. Uncomfortable!
    Our wedding date was December 11, 1993-I realize that's twenty years ago but, until now, I felt very ambivalent about the whole situation. However, after seeing the stellar work done by the new producer I really just wanted to go on record with just exactly how this company pretty much ruined our wedding.

Misty Memories Videotaping FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Misty Memories Videotaping 1
    Discounts
    If we have videotaped a member of your family you'll get 10-15% discount. If you recommend a bride who eventually hires us you will get 5 DVD sets of your wedding/reception

• 625 Harrow Ct. Columbus, 43230 See on map