Mist of Morning Photography

Renton, WA View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

|| ABOUT ||

Hello! I’m Natalie, a Seattle based wedding & portrait photographer with a heart for people and their stories. My greatest joy as a photographer is getting to walk alongside my clients as they enter new chapters of life and preserve their memories through thoughtfully documented imagery.

I started taking pictures in my youth as a means of remembering. By the end of high school, I had collected upwards of twenty film cameras along with a deep love for documenting life. Making portraits came naturally as a part of that process, and so did wedding photography when my dad remarried in 2013 and asked me to be their photographer. As I watched someone I love rediscover a new beginning in marriage, it sparked my desire to find & capture the story of every couple after that, and honor the journey they took to arrive at their wedding day.

At the core, my approach to weddings (and every other session I do) is to observe & tell the truth in a beautiful way. My hope is that the photos we make together will allow you to relive your memories & bring you to a place of thanksgiving for the blessing of marriage and family. These photographs will become your heirlooms and serve as a reminder of your love and commitment, and they will live on to tell your kids, grandkids, & great grandkids about your story and where they came from.

|| EXPERIENCE ||

Natalie has her Bachelor of Fine Arts in photography & imaging from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, as well as eight years in the wedding industry under her belt.

|| CONNECT ||

www.mistofmorning.com

IG: @mistofmorning

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Cindy
    Cindy Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An angel in disguise of a photographer.

Natalie genuinely cares about your comfort and will deliver gorgeous, intentional, timeless pictures that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling when you look at it.
    To start, my husband and I aren’t very good with getting our pictures taken and Natalie was such a sweetheart in helping us feel comfortable posing for our pictures.
    She is a hard working, walking ray of sunshine that carries a camera in one hand and a portable stool with her in the other to get some extra height when needed because she is also respectfully, adorably small.
    The warmth and love that exudes from her seeps into her work. She puts so much care into each moment she takes whether it’s with the light exposure, if your hair is out of place, if there’s a button that needs to be buttoned - she makes sure everything is perfect for that picture.
    Not only that but on our wedding day, we had some mishaps with my family that made me extremely stressed and when Natalie knew, she made sure to help me feel more at ease in whatever way she could when it’s not really her job to. She wasn’t just our photographer but my therapist (lol) and friend! She even went beyond our contract and offered us an extra photoshoot after our wedding out of extreme kindness because she didn’t feel our day of wedding pictures conveyed our love enough due to the stress that clouded it. It touched us beyond belief that she would offer that much generosity to us. To make it even sweeter, she coordinated with also our angel of a florist to create another bouquet for our shoot - truly, we can’t believe how incredibly fortunate we were with our vendors.
    So if you want someone who’s just looking to make a quick buck and doesn’t care about who or what they’re taking pictures of, Natalie isn’t for you.
    If you want someone that will pour their heart and soul into every photograph she takes, treats you like a dear friend but is still an absolute professional in every sense at the same time, Natalie is the photographer for you.
    We can’t wait for our next milestone so we can have Natalie work with us again!
    Rae P. Married on 08/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what I wanted in a wedding photographer!

It was such a joy working with Natalie for my wedding! From our very first meeting, I knew that she was easy to get along with, would make me feel comfortable on my big day, and would be able to capture my wedding in the way I envisioned. She was very accommodating and willing to work with me throughout my engagement period to plan the details for my event. I'm absolutely in love with my pictures and will cherish them forever! All my bridal party agreed, Natalie was on top of it at the wedding, capturing both posed and candid moments. All in all, Mist of Morning was exactly what I wanted in a wedding photographer!
  • Alice
    Alice A. Married on 01/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Making our dream day live on for years to come

Without a doubt, Natalie was the best 'purchase' of our wedding. We hummed and hawwed for months about whether or not to get a photographer - everyone has an iPhone right? They take pretty good shots. And a photographer makes up a significant portion of the budget. We were so very wrong on all counts. Every time I look through both our engagement shoot, and our wedding, I get teary. She has managed to capture the very essense of us, our emotions, our personalities and all of the special moments that made up the day. In the end we asked everyone to put away their phones and let Natalie and her amazing co-pilot husband Conor, do their work. Which they did beautifully.

Natalie is an NYU trained photographer - her photographs are a mixture of fine art, portrait and breathtaking scenic shots. There's no WAY you can capture the heart of a day without a professional, and even some of those don't manage to get it right. Natalie does it all with a laugh, a smile, and an ability to make everyone feel at ease. Nearly every one of our guests commented on how much they liked our photographer - she made them feel at ease and was never intrusive or rude, like many photographers can be to guests. On this point, it was also important to us that we got shots of everyone having fun at the wedding - we didn't want to end up with 800 photos of just the two of us, like so many portfolio wedding albums we saw. Natalie and Conor made sure that they covered everything - we have photos of all of our loved ones enjoying themselves. We love it!

Finally, in terms of support, Natalie is incredibly responsive, able to work to both a time-line and a direction, and her edits are speedy and beautiful. We made a life-long friend in Natalie and know that we will be hiring her again to capture all of life's most important moments. We cannot thank, or recommend her enough. Now, stop debating and get in touch with her! It'll be the best and easiest wedding decision you've made.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

18525 36th Ave S Renton, WA, 98188
808-561-8856
Location of (Mist of Morning Photography)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding