18525 36th Ave S, Renton, WA 98188 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Mist of Morning Photography

|| ABOUT ||

Hello! I’m Natalie, a Seattle based wedding & portrait photographer with a heart for people and their stories. My greatest joy as a photographer is getting to walk alongside my clients as they enter new chapters of life and preserve their memories through thoughtfully documented imagery.

I started taking pictures in my youth as a means of remembering. By the end of high school, I had collected upwards of twenty film cameras along with a deep love for documenting life. Making portraits came naturally as a part of that process, and so did wedding photography when my dad remarried in 2013 and asked me to be their photographer. As I watched someone I love rediscover a new beginning in marriage, it sparked my desire to find & capture the story of every couple after that, and honor the journey they took to arrive at their wedding day.

At the core, my approach to weddings (and every other session I do) is to observe & tell the truth in a beautiful way. My hope is that the photos we make together will allow you to relive your memories & bring you to a place of thanksgiving for the blessing of marriage and family. These photographs will become your heirlooms and serve as a reminder of your love and commitment, and they will live on to tell your kids, grandkids, & great grandkids about your story and where they came from.

|| EXPERIENCE ||

Natalie has her Bachelor of Fine Arts in photography & imaging from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, as well as eight years in the wedding industry under her belt.

|| CONNECT ||

www.mistofmorning.com

IG: @mistofmorning

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Mist of Morning Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Tolman Media Northwest
26 51 966564

25 Reviews for Mist of Morning Photography

• Alice

Alice A. · Married on 01/06/2019

Making our dream day live on for years to come

Without a doubt, Natalie was the best 'purchase' of our wedding. We hummed and hawwed for months about whether or not to get a photographer - everyone has an iPhone right? They take pretty good shots. And a photographer makes up a significant portion of the budget. We were so very wrong on all counts. Every time I look through both our engagement shoot, and our wedding, I get teary. She has managed to capture the very essense of us, our emotions, our personalities and all of the special moments that made up the day. In the end we asked everyone to put away their phones and let Natalie and her amazing co-pilot husband Conor, do their work. Which they did beautifully.

Natalie is an NYU trained photographer - her photographs are a mixture of fine art, portrait and breathtaking scenic shots. There's no WAY you can capture the heart of a day without a professional, and even some of those don't manage to get it right. Natalie does it all with a laugh, a smile, and an ability to make everyone feel at ease. Nearly every one of our guests commented on how much they liked our photographer - she made them feel at ease and was never intrusive or rude, like many photographers can be to guests. On this point, it was also important to us that we got shots of everyone having fun at the wedding - we didn't want to end up with 800 photos of just the two of us, like so many portfolio wedding albums we saw. Natalie and Conor made sure that they covered everything - we have photos of all of our loved ones enjoying themselves. We love it!

Finally, in terms of support, Natalie is incredibly responsive, able to work to both a time-line and a direction, and her edits are speedy and beautiful. We made a life-long friend in Natalie and know that we will be hiring her again to capture all of life's most important moments. We cannot thank, or recommend her enough. Now, stop debating and get in touch with her! It'll be the best and easiest wedding decision you've made.

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah W. · Married on 12/15/2018

So thankful to work with Mist of Morning Photography

Mist of Morning Photography was the perfect vendor for us. She and her husband took breathtaking engagement and wedding photos of us. We met with Natalie and Conor at our venue to discuss what we envisioned for our wedding and pictures. We also made a list of exactly what we wanted, and we got all of those pictures. Each picture we have is beautiful and brings out the personality of each person. Something important to note is that Natalie is very patient and works with the other vendors for the wedding. We had a videographer as well, and they worked together to get the right shots and angles that each other needed.
    No tension or stress. I highly recommend Mist of Morning Photography and I believe they are worth the value.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Mist of Morning Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3750
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• 18525 36th Ave S Renton, WA, 98188 See on map
    808-219-0613 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mist of Morning Photography)