3715 S 182nd Street, Renton, WA 98188 Map · Phone number

About Mist of Morning Photography

H E L L O - I'm Natalie, the visionary & creative behind Mist of Morning Photography. ||

This is the biggest day of your love story yet, and I'd boldly venture to say that it deserves to be documented AUTHENTICALLY & BEAUTIFULLY, and passed down to future generations. At the end of the day, after the celebration has come to a close & you've kicked off your heels, photographs are the ONLY thing you take with you to remember your wedding day. That is why I'm here - maker of family HEIRLOOMS, record keeper of INTIMACY, and I want to do YOUR STORY justice. My purpose here is to help you remember this day, the way it feels, what it's like seeing your husband or wife to be for the first time, all down to the very last detail, so that you AND your kids & grandkids & great grandkids will know about you, and your love, and where they came from. ||

- Serving Seattle, the PNW, & Hawaii -

|| EXPERIENCE ||

Natalie has her Bachelor of Fine Arts in photography & imaging from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, as well as five years in the wedding industry under her belt. Natalie's husband Conor joined the team three years ago as assistant & second shooter.

|| SERVICES OFFERED ||

Mist of Morning Photography 5
Mist of Morning Photography 6
Mist of Morning Photography 7

Rae Pannell · Married on 08/09/2019

Exactly what I wanted in a wedding photographer!

It was such a joy working with Natalie for my wedding! From our very first meeting, I knew that she was easy to get along with, would make me feel comfortable on my big day, and would be able to capture my wedding in the way I envisioned. She was very accommodating and willing to work with me throughout my engagement period to plan the details for my event. I'm absolutely in love with my pictures and will cherish them forever! All my bridal party agreed, Natalie was on top of it at the wedding, capturing both posed and candid moments. All in all, Mist of Morning was exactly what I wanted in a wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Mist of Morning Photography 13
  • Sarah

Sarah Williams · Married on 12/15/2018

So thankful to work with Mist of Morning Photography

Mist of Morning Photography was the perfect vendor for us. She and her husband took breathtaking engagement and wedding photos of us. We met with Natalie and Conor at our venue to discuss what we envisioned for our wedding and pictures. We also made a list of exactly what we wanted, and we got all of those pictures. Each picture we have is beautiful and brings out the personality of each person. Something important to note is that Natalie is very patient and works with the other vendors for the wedding. We had a videographer as well, and they worked together to get the right shots and angles that each other needed.
    No tension or stress. I highly recommend Mist of Morning Photography and I believe they are worth the value.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Mist of Morning Photography 14
    Mist of Morning Photography 15

Beth · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly recommend - Amazing!!

Natalie was amazing to work with! She and Connor were so friendly and welcoming it made both my husband and I feel totally at ease! All of her photos turned out spectacularly - people always comment on how great they were. She went above and beyond after the wedding as well to create a special photo album and great photo print keepsakes. Her photos completely captured the spirit of our wedding day and she provided a huge value!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Mist of Morning Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints