18525 36th Ave S, Renton, WA 98188 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mist of Morning Photography

|| ABOUT ||

Hello! I'm Natalie, the person & heart behind Mist of Morning Photography.

I have always been intrigued by memory. From the time that I learned to write, I kept a detailed journal about everything, insistent on getting it all down on paper. My fascination with documenting pushed me to save up for a small camera when I was twelve, and years later, I can happily report that I am still captivated by this medium. In 2013, my dad asked me to photograph his wedding. As I watched someone I love rediscover a new beginning in marriage, my perspective on weddings changed at a fundamental level; it sparked my desire to find & capture the story of every couple, and honor the journey they took to arrive at their wedding day. At the core, my approach to weddings is to observe & tell the truth in a beautiful way. My greatest privilege as a photographer is celebrating with you and giving you your memories in a tangible form, in hopes that it would take you back & bring you to a place of thanksgiving for the blessing of marriage.

|| EXPERIENCE ||

Natalie has her Bachelor of Fine Arts in photography & imaging from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, as well as six years in the wedding industry under her belt.

|| CONNECT ||

54a468013eb25c25 1533765897 d1d10e8f7717b3c0 1533765892364 2 12 9448

25 Reviews for Mist of Morning Photography

• Alice

Alice and Duncan · Married on 01/06/2019

Making our dream day live on for years to come

Without a doubt, Natalie was the best 'purchase' of our wedding. We hummed and hawwed for months about whether or not to get a photographer - everyone has an iPhone right? They take pretty good shots. And a photographer makes up a significant portion of the budget. We were so very wrong on all counts. Every time I look through both our engagement shoot, and our wedding, I get teary. She has managed to capture the very essense of us, our emotions, our personalities and all of the special moments that made up the day. In the end we asked everyone to put away their phones and let Natalie and her amazing co-pilot husband Conor, do their work. Which they did beautifully.

Natalie is an NYU trained photographer - her photographs are a mixture of fine art, portrait and breathtaking scenic shots. There's no WAY you can capture the heart of a day without a professional, and even some of those don't manage to get it right. Natalie does it all with a laugh, a smile, and an ability to make everyone feel at ease. Nearly every one of our guests commented on how much they liked our photographer - she made them feel at ease and was never intrusive or rude, like many photographers can be to guests. On this point, it was also important to us that we got shots of everyone having fun at the wedding - we didn't want to end up with 800 photos of just the two of us, like so many portfolio wedding albums we saw. Natalie and Conor made sure that they covered everything - we have photos of all of our loved ones enjoying themselves. We love it!

Finally, in terms of support, Natalie is incredibly responsive, able to work to both a time-line and a direction, and her edits are speedy and beautiful. We made a life-long friend in Natalie and know that we will be hiring her again to capture all of life's most important moments. We cannot thank, or recommend her enough. Now, stop debating and get in touch with her! It'll be the best and easiest wedding decision you've made.

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Williams · Married on 12/15/2018

So thankful to work with Mist of Morning Photography

Mist of Morning Photography was the perfect vendor for us. She and her husband took breathtaking engagement and wedding photos of us. We met with Natalie and Conor at our venue to discuss what we envisioned for our wedding and pictures. We also made a list of exactly what we wanted, and we got all of those pictures. Each picture we have is beautiful and brings out the personality of each person. Something important to note is that Natalie is very patient and works with the other vendors for the wedding. We had a videographer as well, and they worked together to get the right shots and angles that each other needed.
    No tension or stress. I highly recommend Mist of Morning Photography and I believe they are worth the value.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Mist of Morning Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3250
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• 18525 36th Ave S Renton, WA, 98188 See on map
    808-219-0613 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mist of Morning Photography)