Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Missy Francis Photography

Let's Make Something Beautiful Together.

Let's make something beautiful together...

I want to create dramatic portrait art for your home; a beautiful wedding album your family will treasure. I want to capture a moment in time for you. When it comes to photography, my family is my inspiration. Preserving family memories is such a precious thing. Especially when I look back on my parents and how few photos I have of them... I will never take for granted what I do.

I am a visual thinker. I’ve always had that creative side that wants to frame vignettes, stand back and admire the world. And nothing inspires me more than people.

People laughing, loving, sharing joy, and living life.

I love--love, engagements, and weddings... I want my sessions to be creative, romantic, and fun. I love a good party. I love a bride in the most elaborate, fancy, princess-y dress you've ever dreamed of. I love unity candles, sunset beaches, embroidered aisle runners, and matchy-matchy bridesmaids dresses. I love to photograph rings, flowers, and shoes. I love to photograph tables prepared for a feast.

But you know why I REALLY do what I do?

I love to photograph your parents, who will hold hands and cry on the first row of the chapel. I love to photograph your sister dancing with that boy she will marry in three years. I want to photograph those kids who will grow up so, so quickly and to photograph your grandfather. I want to photograph your first kiss as a married couple, your best friend busting out her signature dance moves, the flower girl asleep under a table, and maybe even your ex looking pretty wistful as he hugs you a little too long in the receiving line.

These are the moments in a wedding that reveal our humanity.

I love people. I want to photograph them.

-Missy

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Detroit

Follow Missy Francis Photography on

4 Reviews for Missy Francis Photography

We absolutely LOVED Missy! She was the best person we could have ever hired. She was so friendly, helpful, and supportive on our big day. Our photos came back even better than we imagined! She has a true talent. She took our normal wedding day photos and turned them into beautiful pieces of art. You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Missy is the best! The photos were amazingly creative and beautiful. Our video was fantastic. Missy provided so much more than we had imagined. I recommend her so highly!! You won't find a better photographer for your event!

Profile Picture Meg, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very courteous and willing to work with you. I was able to setup and plan a good portion even while being stationed overseas. She responds within 24 hours for the most part. Great pictures great photographer.

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/3/11, 1 Review

15 Photos

Wedding Gallery

15 Photos

Events

Detroit, Royal Oak, Troy, Rochester, Clarkston, Grand Blanc, Flint, MI 48462   See On Map
248-894-9660 (phone)