Mission BBQ

Harrisburg, PA 17177 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Mellie Bellies LLC
  • Exclusively Yours Catering and Events
  • Grandpa's Country Catering
  • Catering By John Lowe

6 Reviews for Mission BBQ

• Kara

Kara V. · Married on 10/10/2020

Mission BBQ Catering-Camp Hill

From our first meeting and getting to taste test EVERYTHING, to the clean up. Mission BBQ made the whole wedding experience so much easier and so smooth. We worked with Lydia and she was very professional, responsive, helpful, and flexible. They bring their own table cloths and decorations which is so helpful and one less thing to worry about. I did not have a thing to worry about the day of, they even served me and the groom at our table so that we got to enjoy the food and stay seated! The day of and weeks after we received so many compliments about how amazing the food was! I am so happy that we used them! My only criticism is that we had so much leftover and had guests say that they were not able to have seconds, some said that they did. I am not sure if this is COVID-19 or time related to have to clean up a little prematurely. Don't worry all leftovers were accounted for and thoroughly enjoyed. I would highly recommend having them as your wedding caterer!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/26/2019

Great food!

Mission BBQ catered our wedding yesterday. We heard many compliments on the food from our guests, and we completely agree. The food was amazing! They were prompt for set up, the staff was very polite and friendly, and the service was great. If you are looking for someone to cater your next event, give Mission BBQ a call!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Peggy K. · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing food, unbeatable value

Mission BBQ catered our daughter's 2018 wedding and simply hit it out of the park. Wedding food never tasted so good! Terri, the catering manager from Harrisburg Mission BBQ, was simply amazing in her energy, attitude and helpfulness. She made the entire planning process so easy--even when she got sick at one point as we were getting close to the big day, she actually called me from her hospital room to assure me she and her team had everything covered. Wow--now that is customer service.
    Based on our initial wedding tasting a few months prior to the wedding, we knew the food would be good, but honestly, it surpassed our expectations by a mile. Our guests raved about the pulled pork and brisket, macaroni and cheese and baked beans--and the baked apple cobbler Terri and team kindly left for us.
    I was able to customize our service to include passed appetizers (caprese skewers and Smoky Mountain meatballs) by Mission staff in addition to stationary hors'd oeuvres.
    And at the end of it all, we were able to serve 175 guests a delicious meal for a third of the cost of what conventional caterers charge.

Sent on 01/29/2020

• Harrisburg See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Mission BBQ)