161 Austin Drive #80, Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Missing Piece Events

Missing Piece Events is a wedding and event planning, design, and coordination company located in Burlington, VT. With constant and meaningful communication throughout the planning process, Missing Piece Events works with you to produce a unique and memorable event that speaks to your personality and character. Services include full and partial event planning and day-of coordination. Missing Piece Events goal is to create meaningful events of all kinds, specializing in weddings; same-sex and destination couples from around the country encouraged to learn more about us

Follow Missing Piece Events on

527f7ab8c0997613 1344609076141 bhphotosullivan4print342

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Missing Piece Events

Liz · Married on 11/03/2012

I can not begin to express how instrumental Becca was in our entire wedding planning process and execution. My now husband and I both agree that she was the best decision we made- hands down.
    I had a very specific vision for an elegant yet rustic Woodland Vermont Wedding with many personal DIY touches. Fairly early in the planning process I realized there would be no way for me to execute this dream wedding and still be the bride, especially when planning from Boston. I wasn't willing to compromise on either front. And so we made the decision to hire a Day of Coordinator. The tricky part was finding someone that got our vision, had some insight and ideas, but wasn't stuck in a "this is how things are/have been done" mentality. After speaking with a few people, Becca was a breath of fresh air. It was as if I were discussing wedding plans with an old friend. She instantly understood the direction we were heading.
    We hired Becca for Day of Coordination but she was so much more.. She was always an ear to listen and quick to respond to emails about ideas or vendors. We met for coffee and lost track of time chatting away about details (again like old friends catching up). She kept me calm in the months leading up to the wedding and allowed me to focus on tackling my DIY projects little by little. The weekend of the wedding she completely took over. Any minor issue that came up she handled instantly without anyone even realizing. But the very best thing I can say about Becca is that she allowed me to be the Bride. On the day of the wedding I handed everything off to her without a single worry. When I walked into the venue for the first time, I cried. Becca had brought the vision in my head to life and it was so much more than we ever thought it could be.
    Becca is one of a kind and without her our wedding never would have been the wedding that everyone is still talking about. We can not thank her enough!

Sent on 11/16/2012

We loved working with Becca because she was calm, organized and incredibly helpful on the day-of the event.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2012

To say THANK YOU is an understatement for what I really want to say to both Becca and Missing Piece Events. I suppose in life sometimes there are not words to express such deep appreciation for what someone has done for you. I worked with Becca as a part time wedding coordinator for my wedding this past summer. The Funny part is that Becca in the end worked full time, around the clock to ensure my day was everything I wanted it to be. I can not say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Becca. She is professional, courteous, and kind, guiding you all along to make the decisions you need to make. Even more importantly Becca is a complete subject matter expert on weddings and events in VT. I never came to Becca for an opinion, a solution, or an idea that she could not meet, provide options for and fulfill. She knows more about vendors, caterers, and florists, than I could have ever researched on my own. Becca virtually did ALL the heavy lifting for our wedding, there were moments when I realized that Becca knew more about my day than I did and best of all that did not bother me one bit, I trusted her completely.
    From the beginning Becca took the time to get to know me as a bride and my vision for our, she delivers to you your dream day, what you envisioned it to be, not a one size fits all wedding.
    Our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception and farewell brunch ( all planned by Becca) were seamless. On our day you would have thought that Becca had 10 people there working for her that is how perfect everything was, shocking that it was just Becca, doing the work of 10 people. I can say without a doubt that NO ONE not even myself worked harder on my wedding than Becca. We have received numerous comments from our guests crediting myself and my husband with such an incredible day.. I am the first one to we had very little to do with it. The most important decision that we made for our wedding was to hire Becca!! The rest had nothing to do with us.

Sent on 10/26/2012