Miss Harlequin

New York, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Miss Harlequin is a wedding beauty business servicing New York and the Tri-State area. Specializing in makeup artistry and hair design, Founder Lucy Flint is passionate about helping clients look stunning and feel confident for their big day. Boasting a wealth of experience in the wedding industry, Lucy and her talented team have worked with over two thousand nearly-weds. The team loves every moment of the getting-ready process, from the first consultation to the final touch-up.

Miss Harlequin offers wedding makeup-and-hair with unparalleled attention to detail. The company works with clients one-to-one, accommodating their needs to create bespoke beauty looks that stand out. After the initial consultation, couples are paired with the best stylist for their dream hair and makeup style. Our a la carte pricing allow you to book the services you need and our beauty offering can include the following services:

• Hairstyling
  • Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 05/06/2022

Lucy is IT

Wow, I couldn't have asked for a more exceptional makeup artist and hair stylist! Not only was Lucy kind and incredibly fun to work with, she was patient and worked with me meticulously during our trial to help me bring my vision to life. She readjusted the small details with care and finesse to help truly nail the look I wanted for my big day. My makeup was also breathtaking! I'm a big believer that you should look like yourself, but slightly more glam on your wedding day, and that's exactly what Lucy delivered. I looked exactly like me, only with gorgeous, blush-toned makeup that perfectly complemented my flowers and my dress. To top it all off, my hair and makeup were rock solid throughout the whole night, looking impeccable in pictures and holding up on the dance floor. Lucy and her team are a dream, and my bridal party was also incredibly impressed with the results of their hair and makeup. I couldn't recommend her enough!
  • Caroline
    Caroline S. Married on 02/25/2022

Lucy and the entire Miss Harlequin team are amazing!! If you’re thinking about booking Lucy as the Hair & Makeup artist for your wedding, do it - I cannot recommend her enough.

Throughout the entire process - from our first intro call, timeline planning, hair/makeup trial, and our actual wedding day - Lucy was extremely organized, prompt, personable, and easy to work with. Her friendly personality puts you at ease, which was so helpful on the big day.

My hair and makeup was absolutely gorgeous!!! I felt so beautiful (but not overdone) and received so many compliments. Her entire team did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law. They worked efficiently and made sure we were ready on time.

One of her team members, Cati, also stayed with me through the ceremony to give me touch ups throughout the photographs and before the reception. She was incredibly helpful and I’m very glad I planned to have her stay the extra hours - definitely worth it!

Thank you Lucy, Cati, and team!!! You made me and my bridal party feel so beautiful!
  • Karla
    Karla O. Married on 02/07/2022

My makeup was expectacular!

Lucy did my wedding makeup and I looked so beautiful and natural. She’s profesional and funny and I loved talking to her about her country and business. I 100% recommend her !

Miss Harlequin's reply:

Wow.. thank you.
    I loved chatting with you too. Congratulations on yesterday I know you both had the best time.
    Safe travels home and see you next time.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

West 21st New York, NY, 10011
Location of (Miss Harlequin)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding