Cleveland, GA 30528 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Miss Ellie's Events

Hi! I'm Ellie...

My view of your wedding day comes from many perspectives. I have toured couples through event venues, while they considered ceremony locations and reception space... I have created menus for them as they consider special dietary needs for their family and friends...I have witnessed the fun decades of music spun by an experienced disc jockey, and relished in a full ensemble of ceremony strings, Bluegrass cocktail hours and even the best rag time band you can imagine in the middle of a wooded mountain retreat! Each opportunity has validated my respect and admiration for the union between two people who love one another. The joining of families and the richness it all brings.

It is my complete pleasure to combine my knowledge and experience with the many months of planning you have invested. Let me carry the clipboard and tend to the details, while you enjoy the day you created!

Follow Miss Ellie's Events on

f607e9bd4220bc8c 1399407619734 nicole and girls walkin

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Miss Ellie's Events

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2013

Ellie was very gracious to help my husband and I out when things fell through with our previous planner only a couple months before the wedding! We were impressed with her organization and thorough detail of the wedding timeline. She was so personable and went out of her way to make our day perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Miss Ellie's Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Cleveland, 30528 See on map