444 17th street #1006, Denver, CO 80202 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mirror Mirror Makeover

** Message posted 2/21/2019 **

Hello beautiful brides! Thank you so much for visiting my website! Please note that at this time, I am not accepting new clients. I will be sure to update this page when my availability changes. I wish you all the best in planning your big day!

Regards,

Jc

Mirror Mirror Makeover...

Whether you need my services for your wedding, your prom or for a girls-night-out, my task is to ensure that you and the members of your party are gorgeous, glowing and having a ball getting ready for your Big Event!

Over the years, clients have told me that they find some makeup artists to be intimidating, pretentious and/or poor listeners - creating looks that suited their own tastes rather than the tastes of the client. My commitment to you as a makeup artist is to provide affordable naturally-pretty makeup and to enhance and complement your own distinctive beauty. I will listen to you throughout the process in order to make your wishes become a reality.

A little about me:
For over 16 years I have had the privilege to help women of all backgrounds feel beautiful with my straight-forward, non-pretentious approach to makeup. I have been able to offer my expertise to such celebrities as Jane Krakowski (30 Rock), Brooke Hogan, Mrs. George Steinbrenner and tennis pro Jennifer Capriati as well as many professional actors, fashion models, TV and radio personalities. My experience includes working along side Laura Mercier as a Saks Fifth Avenue event creative team artist, acting as a team assistant to Leslie Bloggett of Bare Escentuals and I was the creative assistant to Prescriptives' National Makeup Artist James Tierney.

I use a large cross-section of products from the most prestigious lines including Clinique Lancome, Makeup Forever, Stila and Bare Escentuals just to name a few. We can discuss any and all brands or products that you may already love and wish to incorporate into your look.

Again, thank you for considering my services. I look forward to meeting you!

- JC

KristenMilissa041
414180219348444597543444183816970070n

5 Reviews for Mirror Mirror Makeover

Giulia · Married on 06/05/2010

J.C. was professional, attentive, skilled and passionate about providing exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. She did the make-up of five of my bridesmaids and they all looked gorgeous! I consulted with her myself and had her do my make-up before making my decision. I told her what I would like and she created exactly the look I was going for! After my first consultation, I knew I wanted to use JC for my wedding day. Due to the large number of people needing make-up for my wedding, I had to hire two make-up artists. She did an excellent job and had each girl finished on time, offered great services at an affordable price and was easy to work with. JC is a sweetheart and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Laura · Married on 05/08/2009

Jennifer did such beautiful work. I am so happy she was able to do mine and my bridesmaids makeup. She even did the Mothers of the Bride! She cared so much about my day that she was even willing to come to the wedding, after working all day, to make sure that I looked perfect for the pictures! Thanks again for all you did for us, Jennifer!

Sent on 04/11/2010

melissa · Married on 08/16/2008

Jen was so amazing! She did my makeup for the big day and i was so pleased at the talent she has. I felt like i had known her forever. She took her time and covered every little detail. Jen is so warm and fun, she makes the day even more of a joy. I always thought that i could do make up as good as anyone but at the end of the session i told Jen she needs to come to my home every morning and make me look this good. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Sent on 02/28/2009

Mirror Mirror Makeover FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mirror Mirror Makeover 1
    Stunning Makeup For Less!
    $65 Event Makeup Application...The Best Deal in Denver! 813 785 5807

• Steven Wayne Productions
    Steven Wayne Productions Wedding Photographers

I have known JC for many years. In my opinion, no one rivals her talent. But what's more important is how she genuinely cares for her clients. She has an infectious personality, and that is so important when a wedding day gets stressful. Her rates are fantastic and her work is flawless.

• MMD Events
    MMD Events Wedding Florists

Jen did such a wonderful job on the recent wedding of Rachelle and AJ de Moya. Many of the bridesmaids approached me to let me know that not only was their makeup perfect, but that Jen was a great listener and respected their wishes. Jen is professional and hard working and I will continue to recommend her because she always makes my brides happy and gorgeous!!

• 444 17th street, #1006 Denver, 80202 See on map