Mireles Entertainment

Glendora, CA 91740 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Mireles Entertainment

Your Wedding Day is that special day that most couples get to celebrate once in a lifetime, sometimes twice. Whether this be your first wedding or second, you deserve nothing but the highest quality for your Big Day. From hiring the right venue and florist to choosing the right Entertainment DJ or band. Mireles Entertainment is honored to take part in this special occasion in helping you plan your Wedding as your Entertainment DJ and Master of Ceremonies (MC).

Mireles Entertainment is a small Mobile DJ Business was founded in 2004 in the city of Los Angeles by Owner and DJ, Mike J Mireles. For almost 15 years of entertainment we have performed for over 300 events and have created enjoyable memories for everyone.

Every package that we have designed was engineered by a Professional DJ. Each package includes lighting that has been classified as creative, fun and interactive for everyone on the dance floor. When you contact us via email or phone, you will not be greeted by a robot, but rather a real person and only person, Mike. There is absolutely no middle man.

We are glad to service your Wedding Day whether you are in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Inland Empire, San Bernardino, Riverside, or Temecula areas.

Contact Us Today and see why we are the perfect Wedding DJ and Wedding Entertainment for you!

Follow Mireles Entertainment on

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Mireles Entertainment

Chynna Bailey · Married on 10/27/2018

A blast to work with!

Mike is an amazing DJ!! He's a very nice person, and he made the planning process very easy. He really knew how to read the room and keep things going during our reception! We are exhausted from all the dancing we did! He was open to requests, helped lead the games, and overall was a wonderful and personal MC for the evening. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Prisma · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!

He is truly one of the best. He was there whenever we needed him - Not just as a DJ, but a friend and a wedding planner. He helped us so much!! He played the music we asked for & much more. He was one of the greatest entertainers you could have for a wedding. He works with you on everything to make your day as special as tje couple. We couldn’t ask for more! Thanks so much Mike!

Larissa · Married on 06/16/2018

I needed a DJ for my wedding to help the process of the wedding flow, from the get go I really liked Mike's personality. While we were talking I had a very traumatic thing happen and he checked up on me as a friend and allowed me to do what I needed to do and made sure I was ok. He worked with me and all my little fun ideas to make my wedding exactly how I wanted it. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting a DJ who also becomes a nice friend. Thank you for making my special day even more special!

Mireles Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 775.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Events by DeCor
    Events by DeCor Wedding Planners

It has been nothing but good times working alongside Mike. Being in the event planning industry for several years you meet various types of people and vendors, and you just know who you want to keep within your "Friendors" circle. Working together, Mike was very flexible with his schedule, which made it easier for my clients, not to mention he is very responsive. He's also very detailed and resourceful when discussing breakdown of timeline, and works closely with clients to ensure their needs and wants are met. If you want to make sure your guests are dancing all night long we highly recommend Mike as your DJ for your event!

• Love Sparrows
    Love Sparrows Wedding Florists

Mike is such a good man! He's very personable, kind, professional and has a goofy side. He will help anyone and it shows through in his work. He knows how to talk to your crowd and get them going! He's up to date with the latest/funnest trends so he's fun to have next to your dance floor for any big moment <3 I'd recommend him, a million times over.

• Glendora, CA 91740 See on map