Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334 Map · Phone number

About Miranda Hattie Events

I believe that you deserve this. You found that one in 7 billion soul that matches yours. How amazing is that? I think it’s cause for major celebration. And not just any old party. This is going to be the best party of your life, the party that brings together all of your favorite people from every corner of your journey into one space, with all of your favorite food, drinks, music and flair to celebrate the momentous occasion of you two finding one another despite and because of every obstacle of life. It’s a big deal. Love is a big deal. Let’s make this day reflect you; who you are, who you were, who you will become together. Let’s forget about traditions that aren’t important to you and just focus on making this the best day ever.

xoxo, Miranda Hattie

1358208493154MariNeil379
MariNeil379

19 Reviews for Miranda Hattie Events

Kristina · Married on 05/30/2015

Choosing Miranda as our wedding planner was the first and best choice I made. I had been following Miranda's work across the wedding blogosphere and every time I saw one of her weddings I could see the great level of detail and thought she put behind every decision. I wanted someone that would help make me wedding unique, so I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I wanted Miranda to be my wedding planner and designer.

The truly special thing about Miranda is that she is not only an excellent coordinator, but a designer. She has impeccable taste and understood my vision and style immediately. The vendors she recommended for my wedding day truly became a "dream team." She worked closely with Veronica of Anthology Floristry to execute my wedding day vision, the result of which was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She highly recommended Elaine Palladino as my photographer, whose work is magic. Along with a slew of other vendors that were the very best.

I never had to worry about a thing because Miranda was always on top of it. The day was absolute perfection. I could not recommend Miranda highly enough, whether as a planner or photographer.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Miranda is magic and I will say it a million times. She was the best choice we made for our wedding planning and we will always be thankful to her for such a beautiful and special day that went flawlessly.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Rachel · Married on 12/06/2014

Let me begin by saying that Miranda flawlessly planned the wedding of our dreams and we will always be so grateful for her creativity, kindness, and ability to execute!

From the moment I began communicating with Miranda she was perfectly professional. Not once did I ever have to wonder if I would hear back from her. She promptly responded to each e-mail, was early to every single appointment, and prepared beyond belief. It was SO refreshing to work with someone with that kind of integrity and level of professionalism.

Miranda made the planning process fun! From the pinning and meeting with vendors we felt like we got the picturesque "wedding planning experience". Miranda was also able to recommend the best vendors for the wedding we wanted who were all equally as professional and talented. We LOVE our vendors. The wedding Lookbook she put together for us demonstrating what our wedding was to look like was perfection--she totally understood what we wanted. We knew we could trust her with every detail and she was so much more creative than we could ever be!

Throughout the planning process she communicated with the vendors and I did not have to worry about any task being taken care of. She has a very methodical way of carrying out the planning process and it gave us such peace of mind. She was always organized and two steps ahead.

I can't put into words how our wedding turned out. Miranda impeccably put together all of the details. The entire event--decor, atmosphere, schedule, vendor logistics, layout--was flawless. Miranda kept everyone on schedule. She was so calm, laser focused, and fun to be around! If there was any hiccup along the way it was taken care of. We were able to be in the moment the entire weekend because of her. For that we will be eternally grateful.

Miranda Hattie Events not only comes highly recommended from us (the Formans), but also ask anyone in the South Florida industry and I know they will recommend the same.

Sent on 12/31/2014