Santa Barbara, CA 93110 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Miradero Media

Cinematic Videography for weddings, commericials, short films, events, corporate, and promotional videos.

• Santa Barbara Wedding Films
  • MyWorld Productions
  • Emily Kuhar Photography
  • Miguel Venegas Media

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 Video

1 Reviews for Miradero Media

Mallarie · Married on 10/24/2015

When I stumbled across an ad for videography services on Craigslist, I was thrilled! In addition to working with my limited (non-existent) budget by offering his services at a more than reasonable price, Mike Winger of Miradero Media did an amazing job as our wedding videographer!

Though we agreed upon coverage of the ceremony only, Mike arrived hours early and stayed late. He was able to capture not only our “getting ready” moments and our “first look,” but also our cocktail hour and the start of our reception. Mike’s additional footage of my father-in-law’s heartfelt speech during the reception was truly priceless.

These unexpected bonuses, along with Mike’s artfully executed coverage of our ceremony and skilled editing, made for a beautiful final video that is far superior to what I had envisioned. From our parents walking us down the aisle to the recitation of our vows to each of the less traditional pieces that my husband and I added to make our ceremony unique, we cannot thank Mike enough for his careful attention to all the special details of our wedding day.

In addition to his obvious talent as a videographer, I was continually impressed with Mike’s professionalism throughout our interactions. He was always prompt to follow-up on emails, including ensuring that my specific requests were addressed, and checking to make sure that I was happy with the progress and resulting videos. While I was researching videographers, I was slightly concerned that a large camera and other equipment would be cumbersome and detract from our events, but we barely noticed Mike or his camera throughout the day. When we showed her the video, my mother-in-law even commented that she didn’t even realize we’d hired a videographer.

Ultimately, Mike produced a treasured final product that we are proud and excited to share with our friends and family and we could not be happier to have hired Miradero Media as our wedding videographer.

Sent on 04/29/2016

• Santa Barbara, California, 93110 See on map
    Location of (Miradero Media)