Miosa Bride

Sacramento, CA View map

Miosa Bride is the premier bridal shop serving brides from all over Northern California! We have over 20 designer collections including our in-house label Miosa Couture. Our consultants have a background in fashion design and can expertly guide you to your dream dress among the hundreds that we have in store.

Our talented and highly trained alterations staff has over 25 years of experience in couture gown making and alterations, which are done in-house. This allows us to make custom changes to production gowns, including; reshaping a neckline, lowering the back of a gown, adding a built-in corset to improve the gown’s shape, and adding the perfect touch of Swarovski sparkle.

Call us to make an appointment today, we would love to work with you to make your wedding vision a reality!

(916) 443-1301

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 06/20/2021

Wedding Dress of my dreams

They blew the service out of the water! I can't say enough about the store in general. As a plus size bride I was very worried about what trying on dresses was going to be like. But they made it fun, and helped me feel beautiful! Once I had my dress they were incredible about storing it for me as I live in Nebraska and the wedding was in California. This was also through the postponement due to COVID!! During the alterations process Sabrina made my dress fit me like a glove. She was fast and worked some major magic to make my butterfly additions come to life. You would never have known that it wasn't purchased like that! Kait helped me get into the dress and feel so gorgeous every time I came to try it on! If you are in need of a dress I highly recommend going to Miosa bride, whatever size you are they will have something there for you! Five Star service for sure!!!!!
  • Amber
    Amber J. Married on 03/01/2020

Daniel is amazing

I had a bad experience with another large corporate bridal dress store where I felt rushed, disrespected and had literally not one dress fit me, which I get, but wasn't so awesome for my self esteem.

I went in to Miosa just hoping to find a dress where the sample fit just a tiny bit (I’m a plus-sized bride 18/20). Miosa and specifically Daniel BLEW ME AWAY! Daniel is an absolute delight to work with. He took some time up front to ask me what venue I had chosen and what my personal style is. He asked about what vibe I was trying to create. Before my appointment, they had me create a profile online and choose some dresses I’d like to try on during my appointment. I could tell that Daniel had looked before I arrived and used all the information to find literally my perfect dress. “THE dress” was the first dress Daniel brought out. I went through the motions and tried a bunch of different styles, colors, and sizes of dress, but my bridal party, Mom and I just ended up comparing every dress to that very first one. Every single sample fit by body and some were even too big! Although my entire bridal party was teary-eyed about that dress, I was about 95% there. Daniel ended up bringing out a gorgeous asymmetrical tiara/headband and it got me all the way there and I teared up with that and the veil Daniel brought over to complete the look.

All in all I fell in love with the Miosa experience. The layout is amazing, giving you privacy, but you can interact with other parties nearby. We actually helped a neighboring bride find her perfect dress since she didn’t have a bridal party with her and my friends and I are equal opportunity cheerleaders, lol. She found her dress that day too and the whole experience just made my heart full.

If you’re looking for a pleasant experience, I HIGHLY recommend Miosa Couture and Daniel.

Bring change for street parking. :)
    Allie F. Married on 09/21/2019

So easy and stress free!

Dress shopping was honestly the one thing I wasn’t looking forward to doing, since I rarely wear dresses or consider myself as “girly”. Daniel was absolutely amazing and took all the stress out of picking a dress. I was absolutely blown away at how beautiful my dress was on my wedding day, and owe everything to Miosa!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Anders
    19 photos · 08/14/2021
  • Sarah & Matt
    23 photos · 05/04/2019

1125 J St Sacramento, CA, 95814
Location of (Miosa Bride)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding