Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Miosa Couture

Miosa Bride is the premier bridal shop serving brides from all over Northern California! We have over 20 designer collections including our in-house label Miosa Couture. Our consultants have a background in fashion design and can expertly guide you to your dream dress among the hundreds that we have in store.

Our talented and highly trained alterations staff has over 25 years of experience in couture gown making and alterations, which are done in-house. This allows us to make custom changes to production gowns, including; reshaping a neckline, lowering the back of a gown, adding a built-in corset to improve the gown’s shape, and adding the perfect touch of Swarovski sparkle.

Call us to make an appointment today, we would love to work with you to make your wedding vision a reality!

(916) 443-1301

Jewelry (4)
Garters (3)
Customization (2)
Flower Girls (1)

My day at Miosa was EVERYTHING I could have hoped for. My consultant, Rachael, was so unbelievably helpful and patient and understood my vision right away. She was able to grab me the most beautiful gowns to try on, in all price ranges even though I gave her a very generous budget. It would have been very easy for her to only pick out the most expensive gowns for me, but she showed me an amazing variety. I could not have felt more at ease and cared for.

Once I found the dress I loved, I still was not ready to pull the trigger since it was only the second place I had gone. She gave me her card and told her that if I wanted to come back at any time, either same day, next day, or next week, just call her and she would get me in within an hour.....and they did. I called back at 11:50 the next day, and they got me in at 1:30.

Everything about my experience, from the selection of amazing and stunning wedding dresses, to the most personal care and assistance I could ask for, was absolutely perfect. I cannot thank Rachael and the Miosa team enough!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Customization, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
0.5

Attention all future brides! DO NOT BUY your dress here!

Not only did they provide the worst customer service, but they did not care to fix or make anything right. When I returned to their store after my dress was supposed to be altered, nothing was done! It was a waste of my initial time off of work as well as the trip downtown. Long story short this proceeded for 5 dress appointments!

On the day before my wedding it was still not right! They did not finish the work, did not steam the dress, and come to find out on Saturday (day of the wedding) that they had sewn the pins into the dress! (pictures below)

What was I supposed to do on the day of my wedding??? My bridesmaids and I steamed the dress for hours and had to cut small holes to remove the pins. Last but not least….. after my ceremony we went to bustle the dress only to find out they had completely forgot to do the bustle! This ruined my night and I had to hold my dress up all night long.

When I called the store manager, Megan to share what happened she simply apologized and said there was nothing she could do. She offered a mere $65 refund after I had paid over $600 in alteration fees.

This is the absolute worst place in Sacramento to buy a dress. Save you time, your money, and most importantly your enjoyment on the biggest day of your life.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
3.8

I loved my dress and was very fortunate to find it so fast into wedding planning. The girls who helped me were always very kind and accomadating to what I needed. I was nervous about having them alter my dress after reading such scary reviews from other brides so I can't comment on that part! But if you're looking for a dress they are a good way to go!

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews