Miosa Bride

Sacramento, CA View map

MIOSA OFFERS OVER 800 HANDPICKED DRESSES FROM THE WORLD'S BEST DESIGNERS.

YOUR DRESS IS HERE, COME FIND IT.

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls
Groomsmen

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.1

• Yuleima
    Yuleima L. Married on 02/14/2020

No stress and amazing dress buying experience

Let me start by saying, my first bridal shopping experience was absolutely amazing. I purchased my dress at my first consultation and was met with not only so much knowledge and selection, but so much help with things I didn't even think about! Aracely walked me through the different accessories I can use and even helped me step outside of my comfort zone. I was so happy with the dress I chose, everyone was in tears of joy at the end. One of the best shopping experiences ever!
    Ashley Married on 10/11/2019

I said Yes to the Dress at Miosa!!!

I am SO happy and I just don't even know where to start! I guess from the beginning! ;)

So, I have always dreamt of coming to Miosa to shop for my wedding dress - long before I was ever engaged. I would drive by the shop on J St. in the past and actually first discovered the shop via online while admiring another bride who was married in the Gold Country. Her photos online gave credit to Miosa for her stunning dress.

Fast forward to present time, I was engaged and in search of THE dress! I had visited a few other stores previously but just hadn't found, "the one." I live in the Bay now and knew I wanted to take a drive up to Sac and visit Miosa so I could take a peek. I was afraid their dresses may have been out of budget. Let me tell you - Miosa will work with your budget and they have lots of very reasonably priced dresses! Jacqui (who is an angel that I will tell you all about momentarily), worked with our budget and the dress I fell in love with was very much so in our budget - with room to spare! Don't be steered away like I was initially, by thinking you may not be able to afford a dress from Miosa. They had LOTS and LOTS of dresses reasonably priced and within our budget.

As soon as I arrived, I was so excited and just in awe! The store is beautiful and truly has that, "wedding dress shopping - bridal-y," feel. It's a beautiful location - even the wallpaper in the bathroom is pretty (lol). We were paired with Jacqui - and I am so, so thankful for her! She was immediately warm and so kind from the start. We started our shopping journey with a handshake and ended with hugs! Jacqui took my mom and I over to discuss my wedding details and dress ideas. She immediately made me so comfortable by her natural, down to earth and sweet demeanor. I instantly connected with her and felt like we had been friends long before just meeting her. Jacqui really listened to my wants and desires of finding my wedding dress and the first one I tried on, was literally the one I had shown her in a photo. She went above and beyond and we ended up trying LOTS of other dresses, even though I was stuck on the first dress. She threw in a couple other dresses she thought might be fun even though they were a little different than my original ideas. She expressed that she'd rather me try all different types, to at least truly KNOW, the dress I pick is actually THE one. So I wouldn't have any what if's later if I didn't try a different neckline or what not. I really appreciated that - she provided total peace of mind, provided options while still respecting and listening to my needs and wants. And I should totally add - she was SO patient through the entire process, I never felt rushed. She made sure I was comfortable from the start, asking if I wanted her to come in the dressing room with me or not. This was my fourth wedding dress shopping experience - not one other place ever asked - they were just in the dressing room with me. I thought that was really thoughtful. I also appreciated that she said if there was a dress she pulled that I just wasn't interested in - it was okay and not to feel like I had to try on a dress if I wasn't feeling it. The entire process was amazing and that's truly because Jacqui made it that way! I am so happy and fortunate to say, "I said yes to the dress at Miosa!" I couldn't be happier!!
  • Kaila
    Kaila S. Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect place!

I made only two visits and found my dress! We have the Miosa experience with champagne, fruit and chocolate, and it was fabulous. My guy gave me everything I asked for and was super fun and had a great attitude. All the dresses were gorgeous and I’m happy that I found the perfect one for my Beauty and the Beast wedding.

Real Weddings

51 photos · 06/29/2019
  • Greg & Sarah
    34 photos · 05/20/2017

1125 J. St Sacramento, CA, 95814
Location of (Miosa Bride)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding