Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About Mina Design & Tailoring

We are a highly skilled bridal studio in LA specialized in couture bridal design and European tailoring. We are best for brides with higher standard, who admire artistic couture tailoring, and appropriate the fact that we are highly skilled and operate differently form others in the industry. We only work on bridal and evening gowns. We specialize in beaded gowns, all kind of modifications, restyling, customised bridal alterations, bustles, additions; as well as custom-designed bridal veils, belts, and hair accessories ....

We serve based on "first ordered, first served" and for that matter, we are never able to make any suggestions to any bride about the best time to start her custom-designed gown or bridal alterations! We are by appointment only, but there no long wait. We schedule all the appointments via our website only. Also, all other inquiries and correspondence will be done by email only, which make the whole process very practical for everyone. All the inquiries must include: Pictures of the bride in her wedding dress, amount of her budget, her contact info, her wedding date, and her referral if any.

Brides with tight budget can take advantage of our popular gift certificate program and get the perfect fit they deserve, no reason to settle. Adding this option to your bridal registry gives your friends and family an easy option since they can choose the amount.

What often happens is that brides who were just price shopping or found our modern system of communications odd or even annoying, come back to us last minutes and after using someone else, hoping that we can fix their ruined wedding gowns; unfortunately, our policy does not allow us to work on dresses ruined, worked on, or partially worked on by others.

Follow Mina Design & Tailoring on

WeddingDresses2
best picture

71 Reviews for Mina Design & Tailoring

Laura · Married on 03/11/2016

Where do I begin? First let me just say Mina is the absolute BEST!!!!!!!!

I bought my wedding dress in Spain back in August last year and my wedding was in early March this year so I had several months between the time I bought it and the time to I had to wear it. Everyone told me that with the wedding stress I would lose weight but I did not realized just how much until I tried my dress a month before my wedding and it was considerably big on me. I immediately started looking for a tailor and I was terrified. This dress was safely sitting in my closet for months and now I had to put it in some stranger's hands in order to be fixed. Only a MONTH before the big day.

After looking and reading a lot I came across Mina and even though my wedding date was very close, after just a couple of emails I had my appointment. Although nervous at first by the time I left her studio all my fears were gone. I knew I was in the right hands. I felt like she saved me!

Mina was so sweet and calming. In every consult she was so helpful with her input and professionalism. She hears you out and gives you genuine and honest advice about the dress and the work that needs to be done. All with the best attitude and she really cares about the dress and about the bride's opinion.

She treated me with so much kindness and I could not be happier with how my dress turned out once it was tailored. The dress fitted me beautifully and accentuated all the right areas always keeping it's original form and shape.

Mina is a perfectionist and her job is exactly that. Just PERFECT!

It was an impeccable and beautiful made job!!

THANK YOU a million times for making me feel comfortable and beautiful in my wedding dress!

Mina is AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Sireenah · Married on 09/12/2015

Mina is fantastic! Some may view her way of operating as kind of strict but it really does work well in the end. Her scheduling manager is incredibly responsive and understanding of scheduling needs. If you're reasonable, they're reasonable. The fittings themselves were always efficient and Mina really takes the time to listen to you and ensure you feel good about things. She is an expert at what she does and it was very reassuring throughout the process. She made my dress fit perfectly and I could not have been happier with her work. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Mina did an incredible job with my wedding dress! I bought my gown at Stone Fox Bride in NY and found Mina on Yelp - all her reviews were amazing and I soon found out why! She fit my dress PERFECTLY to my body and also sold me the most GORGEOUS sash to go with it. I got a million complements on the dress and have Mina to thank! Appointments were easy to make and she was always on time. There's no one I'd trust more to handle the most important alteration of my life - 5 stars!!!

Sent on 11/15/2015