Mimoga Events

Georgetown, KY View map

Mimoga Events is a wedding day yoga and relaxation service based out of Kentucky with representation offered in Ohio, Florida, and Arizona. With a degree in Exercise Science and Health Promotion, instructor Casey Engles has been hosting fitness classes for more than six years. She works with couples in the Lexington and Louisville areas and will meet you wherever you are before the ceremony. For the wedding party, Casey promises a relaxing and memorable time for all involved before your wedding day hair and makeup begins.

Please reach out to have a Pricing Sheet provided via email. Each session is customized and completely unique!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$200

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Fitness / Health

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

Jennifer H. Married on 01/02/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!

Casey was the sweetest soul! And Mimoga was the perfect way to start the wedding day!
  • Brianna
    Brianna E. Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing and stress free!

My bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and I started my wedding morning off with yoga and brunch with Casey! It was such a relaxing and fun experience for us all. It set the tone for such a positive and stress free day! I highly recommend all brides starting out your morning with her as well.💕
  • Sammy
    Sammy W. Married on 10/01/2020

Simply Incredible

Casey is AMAZING!! She was so sweet and so prepared! I was so impressed with how professional mimoga was. That night was one of the most special nights of my bridal journey. Mimoga allowed me to truly focus on my love for my future husband and on why Jesus brought us together in the first place. I am so thankful for Casey and this business. I 100/10 recommend!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Mimoga Events 1
Offer
Because you found me through Wedding Wire I will offer a $50 discount off of the Essential Perfect Start Package! Please visit the Investment tab on my website www.mimoga.com to book and feel free to reach out by emailing me at mimogaevents@gmail.com if you have any additional questions before booking.

Pricing

100 Lakeside Ct Georgetown, KY, 40324
Location of (Mimoga Events)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding