100 Lakeside Ct, Georgetown, KY 40324 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mimoga Events

Mimoga Events is a wedding day yoga and relaxation service based out of Kentucky with representation offered in Ohio, Floroda and Arizona. With a degree in exercise science and health promotion, instructor Casey Engles has been hosting fitness classes for more than six years. She works with couples in the Lexington and Louisville areas and will meet you wherever you are before the ceremony. For the wedding party, Casey promises a relaxing and memorable time for all involved before the craziness starts.

Mimoga Events offers basic yoga poses, breathing exercises, and stretching. For each of her sessions, Casey will guide you and your loved ones through the movements and cater to everyone’s flexibility and fitness levels. Consultations are available before your wedding and Casey’s travel cost are included in all packages. She can bring yoga mats for everyone, and even throws in a complimentary bottle of champagne. She can work with up to 50 people in each sessions.

Follow Mimoga Events on

Mimoga Events 2
Mimoga Events 3
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2019

Deserves 10 out of 5 stars!

From the first moment I learned about Mimoga Events, I KNEW I needed Casey for the morning of my wedding. Yoga & mimosas?! You can’t go wrong with that! A couple of my bridesmaids were skeptical because they had never tried yoga before or were afraid they’d get sweaty and have no way to shower again before hair & makeup, but they were great sports and happily gave it a shot anyway (were they really going to tell me “no” on my wedding day though? Ha!) Casey’s yoga routine was perfect! It’s a calm, relaxation beginner’s yoga, so all 11 bridesmaids & even my 7 year old flower girl had no problems doing it. At the end of the yoga, Casey came around and placed small cooling lavender pillows over our eyes, and at that point I’m pretty sure all of us could’ve skipped the whole wedding and laid down like that the rest of the day! Wow! If you don’t hire Casey to start out your wedding day, you’re not enjoying your day to its full potential. Do yourself and your bridesmaids a favor and start the day with yoga, mimosas, and lots of laughter!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Morgan Murrell · Married on 06/22/2019

We had such a wonderful time!

We had a great time doing mimoga! She made it so refreshing and fun right before a long day. She based the whole morning around the wedding, including the different breathing activities, music and exercises. It was something I would definitely recommend and would love to do again!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Lynn · Married on 06/22/2019

You NEED Mimoga on your wedding day!

I could endlessly rave about how much I LOVED having Mimoga be the kick-off of my wedding day! It was exactly what I needed to get into the mindset for the most perfect day! I had quite the crappy couple of weeks leading up to that day and I craved nothing more than a moment to slow down and truly enjoy the moment. I loved it. My bridesmaids loved it. I cannot thank Casey enough- genuinely- from the bottom of my heart. I could cry thinking back to my Mimoga session! I'm so thankful for Casey!! If you are a stressed bride, the investment in Mimoga is priceless come your wedding day!

Sent on 07/11/2019

• What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mimoga Events 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    Because you found me through Wedding Wire I will offer a $50 discount off of the Essential Perfect Start Package! Please visit the Investment tab on my website www.mimoga.com to book and feel free to reach out by emailing me at mimogaevents@gmail.com if you have any additional questions before booking.

• 100 Lakeside Ct Georgetown, KY, 40324 See on map