Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Millie V's, Inc.

Millie V’s, Inc., is a family owned and run business based in Miami, Florida. We provide floral designs for events of any size in the counties of Miami-Dade, Broward and West Palm Beach. Our motto is “affordable, chic and unique.” Flustered by the lack of ingenuity and uniqueness in the industry, we strive to create the most innovative designs we can even if it means cutting wood, plastic and floral foam to build our own containers.

Follow Millie V's, Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Say Sukii, LLC
46377662929afeb26bfa
19764883458129533710607779444552753212474n
18310818667943130851337866948320923927731231n
Millie V's, Inc.
Glam wedding at the Ritz Carlton South Beach.  Bride and groom look stunning with their callas!
Glam wedding at the Ritz Carlton South Beach. Bride and groom look stunning with their callas!
Glam wedding at the Ritz Carlton South Beach.  The tiny ring boy looks stunning with his calla bout!
Glam wedding at the Ritz Carlton South Beach. The tiny ring boy looks stunning with his calla bout!
Glam wedding at the Ritz Carlton South Beach.  The adorable flower girl has fun with her miniature...
Glam wedding at the Ritz Carlton South Beach. The adorable flower girl has fun with her miniature...
A green hydrangea, brown lotus pod, white wax flower and white berries centerpiece stands in the...
Modern and elegant white calla bout stands out from the groom's suit.
Modern and elegant white calla bout stands out from the groom's suit.
Julia and Andrew show off their bouquet and bout at PGA.
Julia and Andrew show off their bouquet and bout at PGA.
Julia and Andrew show off Julia's bouquet at PGA.
Centerpiece at Ironhorse Countryclub.
Centerpiece at Ironhorse Countryclub.
18209018668065933921337866948320924845943403n
18358818668035133151337866948320924466549349n
18460016715979431061032099935313983807192511n
46377662929afeb26bfa
Sailboat made out of flowers.

6 Reviews for Millie V's, Inc.

Jessalyn · Married on 02/20/2011

I initially wanted to do my own wedding flowers (DIY being all the rage) but when I realized how much work that entailed, I wanted to find someone who could achieve the style I envisioned. Someone that I could work with to arrive at what I really wanted. Millie V's did that and made it way better - the way only a true pro can do.
    I don't know much about flowers but Millie was able to decipher all the scribbles and descriptions I threw her way.
    And when, at the last minute, a flower vendor made a mistake with my order of David Austin Juliet roses (my main flower!), Millie was able to solve the problem within minutes. We even got extra!
    On the day of the wedding, the flowers were on time and looked absolutely perfect. I can't tell you how many compliments we got.
    Go with Millie V's. You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/07/2011

Lidia · Married on 12/12/2010

It was easy, painless, and reassuring to work with someone who is so able to completely understand what I'm looking for and work within my budget to make it happen. I have hired her personally and seen her work as a guest and I'm always impressed!

Sent on 03/31/2011

Julia · Married on 01/16/2010

Millie was the best. She had great ideas, solicited my feedback and did a FANTASTIC job. She exceeded our expectations and made our wedding BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Award

Millie V's, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Millie V's, Inc. 1
    $150.00 off if you mention Wedding Wire!
    $150.00 off if you mention Wedding Wire!

• Desiree Dawn Events
    Desiree Dawn Events Wedding Planners

Millie has a beautiful spirit that shines though in her floral designs. She truly listens to what the client desires and she pulls through for them everytime. It is a pleasure to work with Millie and to see her gorgeous creations!

• 1313 Photography Wedding Photographers

A true pleasure to work with! Millie V and her team have a unique, creative eye for detail. You're in good hands with this company! :)

• Miami, 33134 See on map
    Location of (Millie V's, Inc.)