Milestone Media

Schenectady, NY View map Visit website
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Milestone Media is a premier wedding cinematography service in Schenectady, New York. This talented team, led by owner and principal videographer Kayla Juracka, offers beautiful wedding keepsakes that will make you laugh and cry in the same video. Wedding cinematography is a great investment for your big day. Unlike other elements that will only be around for the event, wedding video allows you to experience your wedding day over and over. Choose Milestone Media for the wedding memento you’ll cherish for a lifetime.

Milestone Media offers several different packages to meet the needs of every couple. They have Classic and Premium packages that can include up to 12 hours of coverage and up to 30 minutes of edited video. Add ons include:

• Travel
  • Additional hours
  • Speeches and toasts
  • Full ceremony edit
  • Raw footage
  • Engagement video
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Kayla K. Married on 04/29/2022

Simply the Best

I can tell you that I was the bride who "didn't want a videographer, it was a waste of money". I can also tell you that I am 100% glad I changed my mind. Searching for a videographer was no easy task, there were a lot out there with a lot to offer. But, upon my first interaction with Kayla I just knew she was the one for our wedding. My intuition was right, Kayla is the absolute best at what she does. Not only was she able to capture our pup on video (which I cannot thank her enough for since he is older and won't be around forever) but her teaser video was flawless. It captured the best of our entire wedding (pup included) and it even had the perfect song accompaniment for it. Hire Kayla for your wedding, I promise you you will not regret it.
  • Allison
    Allison B. Married on 02/26/2022

Easy to work with!

We had made a last minute decision to have a videographer, and we are so happy we did! Milestone Media was amazing to work with. They made us feel very comfortable, they were super organized and efficient! They accommodated us and made last minute appointments work for their schedule to help us out! We got our video back way faster than what they estimated and it came out amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Schenectady, 12306
Location of (Milestone Media)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding