Los Angeles, CA 90018 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Milan Pepper Films

This service is dedicated to your loved ones and who you love and cherish. You want the best for your daughter, niece, or sister and their special event, so make sure to book the best in the industry with experience, passion, and professionalism in the field.

Our goal is to work hard, to provide you with a product that will not only move you emotionally, but one that will capture your best moments from your event. We want you to be able to look back at this film years from now and every time, experience your event as if it was that very same day.

Follow Milan Pepper Films on

• Videos 5

13 Reviews for Milan Pepper Films

• Vivian

Vivian · Married on 03/23/2019

If you are anything like me, you do a lot of research. I can't tell you how many sites I have been on or how many reviews I have read until I finally came across Hector with Milan Pepper Films. I was starting to feel so discouraged because many vendors I had spoken to were either way out of budget or not really the style my fiance and I were going for. Then we met Hector. He was soooo nice and so reassuring on the day of our first meeting. He showed us his work and through our conversation, I felt we all just really vibed well which was a huge plus for me. It didn't take long for us to leave a deposit and set up our engagement shoot. He offers great deals and really works with your budget which we truly appreciate. Fast forward to our engagement session, he was on time and was amazing at offering direction and making us feel so at ease. My fiance and I couldn't wait for our pictures and our video! He shocked us when he had it ready so soon! Our friends and family loved the pictures and video and won't stop complimenting his work! Thank you so much Hector for all you do! We can't wait for you to capture all of our memories on our big day!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

Hector and his team are exactly the kind of people who everyone hopes to book for their wedding. Talented, kind, flexible and professional. The shots were beautiful and the memories that they captured were exactly what I was hoping for. They used a steadicam rig and two cameras on tripods which was even more than I was expecting! The edited short film of our day was stunning. It was obvious to me (as a filmmaker myself) that a lot of time went into it, but with Hector's professionalism he makes it seem easy! We got married in Big Bear and they drove all the way up to us to film our day which we were so grateful for. On a personal note, Hector has been so kind to us throughout this process. Offering advice and support to me on the day even though I personally am super nervous to be on camera! He made it fun and personal. Thank you, Hector!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Shawne · Married on 05/27/2018

Hector did an amazing job! I really love the short film that he had put together. I would highly recommend his service to anyone. I will definitely use his services in the future. : )

Sent on 07/05/2018