32 Passaic St, Garfield, NJ 07026 Map · Phone number

About Milan Banquets

Milan Banquets is the perfect location for weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations, reunions, graduations, holiday parties, anniversaries, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate events, communion, baptism, and private functions. We offer implacable service and sumptuous cuisine far beyond that of standard banquet fare.

Follow Milan Banquets on

2 Reviews for Milan Banquets

• Daiana

Daiana · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Milan banquests and Michelle restaurant

The owner is very profesional and he is willing to help with whatever he can. Great price and value

Sent on 03/22/2019

Shayla · Married on 06/23/2019

2.0

Poor Service

Only good thing I could say is the venue was beautiful inside. But service wise, everything we discussed before my wedding about the venue about being done... was NOT done. I felt like I paid for stuff that they didn't want to do. I was told they could set up the venue one way, then the day of, they told me (as the bride) that's what I wanted, when I said that's not what I paid for. Then by the end of the night, they tried to charge me for extra fees that I wasn't responsible for. However, I didn't let that distract me from my night. Overall, wouldn't recommend this place for a wedding. Great prices but not so great service , after you pay.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Milan Banquets FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 550
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables