Mike Mitchell's D.J. Service

Whitehouse, OH View map

If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Mike Mitchell's D.J. Service we'll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect and enjoy.

We offer the best professional experience offered in the business today. Our rates are competitive, and very affordable. Our employees are family fun and easy to work with.Mike Mitchell's D.J. Service has been located in Northwest Ohio since 1978. That is over 35 years of Disc Jockey work. Weddings, graduation parties, anniversaries, class reunions, you name it, we will provide music for every occasion. Karaoke can also be provided.Let us put our experience to work for you.

Rachel R. Married on 01/01/2022

Had everyone dancing all night!

My husband and I loved having Mike as our DJ for our wedding! He was very affordable, and knew how to keep the party going! He played a good mixture of music at the beginning, something for everyone. And then later on was playing music that really kept everyone out on the dance floor, so it seemed like he really knew how to get a feel for the crowd he was playing for! Everyone had so much fun, and was talking about how great our DJ was! He did a phenomenal job!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey N. Married on 09/05/2020

Outstanding

My husband and I are so happy we picked Mike as our wedding reception DJ. He’s a great entertainer, as well as an all-around person. He played the long list of songs I requested and much more. The timing was always spot on and he kept us on schedule all night. He was a delight to work with and affordable! I would highly recommend him.
  • User930102 2+ years ago
    He did an awesome job. very affordable

10537 Ramm Rd Whitehouse, OH, 43571
4198770115
419-350-5898
Location of (Mike Mitchell's D.J. Service)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding