Mike Lotempio Videographer

2914 Lemke drive, North Tonawanda, NY 14120 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Mike Lotempio Videographer

Videographer from Niagara Falls, New York. With a passion for capturing your special day. Serving in the Buffalo and WNY region. Packages starting at $1000. Offering Drone Footage and High Quality cinematic films. I am willing to travel. Some dates still avaialbe for 2019 and now booking for 2020.

Follow Mike Lotempio Videographer on

5 Reviews for Mike Lotempio Videographer

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Mike did an amazing filming our wedding! Exactly two weeks prior to our wedding I reached out to him in hopes he’d be available to shoot our wedding. (Should have never waited till last minute to get a videographer, it’s so worth it!) He had no plans of doing a wedding this weekend but he immediately responded to my message and was willing to switch his schedule to accommodate us. I was so happy. The video he produced for us was simply perfect and I am so glad I made this last minute decision to book him! He was extremely attentive and got every single thing I asked for in our video. He followed myself and my husband around Delaware park for an hour to get amazing action shots! He worked well with everyone from my wedding party, from my little flower girl to my 100 pound German Shepherd. I would highly highly recommend Mike!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Rachel Sanchioni · Married on 09/15/2018

Best photographer/videographer in the Buffalo area!

Best product, value and service around. Michael beautifully captured our wedding and every special moment leading up to it. I would refer him time and time again.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Mike Lotempio Videographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount