2914 Lemke drive, North Tonawanda, NY 14120 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Mike Lotempio Videographer

Mike Lotempio Videographer is a professional wedding videographer located in North Tonawanda, New York. Lead videographer, Mike, has over nine years of experience creating stunning videos and short films. Mike aims to capture the beauty and emotion of your day through his lens using a cinematic style. His goal is to create a video that authentically depicts the joy and love present on your day.

Mike Lotempio Videographer can capture your pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception to tell the story of your special day. He uses multiple cameras and includes drone footage to ensure every angle of your day is documented. Your footage can be edited into a range of styles including a highlight video or full feature film. All Mike Lotempio Videographer films are shot in high definition and can be delivered as a digital download, on an SD card, or USB drive.

Follow Mike Lotempio Videographer on

• Videos 6

6 Reviews for Mike Lotempio Videographer

Ali Gonyea · Married on 01/04/2019

Exceeded Our Expectactions

We were extremely happy with our wedding video. Mike was able to capture the most memorable moments at the wedding and put together such a beautiful video that we as a family will cherish forever. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for a videographer at their next wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Mike did an amazing filming our wedding! Exactly two weeks prior to our wedding I reached out to him in hopes he’d be available to shoot our wedding. (Should have never waited till last minute to get a videographer, it’s so worth it!) He had no plans of doing a wedding this weekend but he immediately responded to my message and was willing to switch his schedule to accommodate us. I was so happy. The video he produced for us was simply perfect and I am so glad I made this last minute decision to book him! He was extremely attentive and got every single thing I asked for in our video. He followed myself and my husband around Delaware park for an hour to get amazing action shots! He worked well with everyone from my wedding party, from my little flower girl to my 100 pound German Shepherd. I would highly highly recommend Mike!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Mike Lotempio Videographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount