Mike Larson, Photographer

Mike Larson, Photographer

Nearby Vendors to Consider

24 Reviews for Mike Larson, Photographer

We had mike for our engagement photos and wedding! Most amazing photographer and videographer ever! Mike is so kind and cared so much to take every photo/video we wanted! He does an amazing job and his work is incredible I highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture jaime, 5/4/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Extremely easy going and really pulled through for us after our videographer canceled 6 days before the wedding. I havent seen the video but from his professionalism he seems as though he will create something beautiful. He is so nice made us feel comfortable with a camera in our face. Definitely recommend. I also love that he uses a drone.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

It’s always been a pleasure working with Mike as a wedding planner and seeing his creative genius come to life. But when I had my own wedding this past week, getting to experience first hand what it’s like to be the couple was absolutely a dream and I just wanted to share that. From our perspective it went smoothly, group pictures went quickly enough so we didn’t get tired from it, he put us both completely at ease. Mike directed just enough that I felt like he had my back for what would be most flattering, but let us just be in the moment and soak it all up. He made all of our family super comfortable.
And he said a few words to us on the dance floor at the end of the night which was a standout moment for me. Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing that advice. We will treasure it.
Love and appreciate Mike Larson Photographt so much and are so honored that he was there to celebrate and capture the day!

Profile Picture Kalika, 7/15/16, 1 Review

Mike Larson, Photographer FAQ

3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Truly a professional and his work is beautiful. A preferred HammerSky Vendor.

Mike Larson and his photographers are exceptional and talented photographers. Not only are their pictures amazing, but they are also easy to work with. When you meet them at their studio for the first time, you will realize what sets them apart. They create an experience from beginning to end that most brides only wish was available. They also have a very fun photobooth that we've heard brides rave about. -Beau Kramer, Kramer Entertainment Inc, www.kramerdjs.com