About Mike Campano Photography

Capturing your special moments for a lifetime of memories

For the past seventeen years I have enjoyed working with engaged couples. They have been my motivation and the reason I am so dedicated to photography. I enjoy sharing in their moment and photographing the most special events of their lifetimes.

My background is in photojournalism so my style is more watching, waiting and capturing that perfect interaction between people. I also capture all of the traditional events of the day so everyone can relax and have a great time without the worry of missing something special. I like to keep things very light and fun, if you are enjoying yourself and smiling then it shows in the photographs.

I have photographed people all over RI and Southeastern Massachusetts. Whether it was covering a news event, school sports, or a prom my early years have been a foundation to how I approach each and every event.

I would love to have the honor of photographing your special day and capturing a lifetime of memories for you to enjoy.

Please give me a call or send me a message here to get in touch!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Providence

Follow Mike Campano Photography on

4 Reviews for Mike Campano Photography

Mike Campano is an extremely talented photographer with a humble personality. He knows exactly what he wants in a photo and how to capture your moment! I have worked with him on several occasions and it's always a pleasure with fantastic results. I highly recommend Mike Campano Photography, he is the man for the job!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have worked with Michael for many, many years now. He is very creative, extremely accommodating and really loves to capture the moments. Always dependable and right on the money. He's been my secondary shooter as well as my main shooter and goes full throttle. He also photographed my own wedding. You can definitely rest assured you'll have beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!

View Vendor Response

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1491788400352 img0217a

Complimentary Engagement Session

$250.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Engagement photography session is complimentary when you book any one of our 4 wedding packages.
#WW54405c4d40b14fbd
220x220 sq 1516676337826 1516676307374 00127formals

$500.00 off of any wedding package

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book your wedding with us before May 31, 2018 and we will discount $500.00 off of any of our 4 wedding packages.
Offer Expires: 05/31/2018
#WWe0dacedbf225dc8e

Two Angell Rd, North Providence, RI 02904   See On Map
401-726-7881 (phone)
Mike Campano Photography is a wedding Photographer from Rhode Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Newport, Providence, and narragansett. Mike Campano Photography is a professional Photogapher that has been part of the Rhode Island wedding industry since 1997 specializing in Traditional, Photojournalistic wedding photography.