17100 W Bluemound Road Suite No. 206, Brookfield, WI 53005 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Midwest Gem Lab Inc

Midwest Gem Lab Inc., has been providing gem & jewelry appraisals to clients in Brookfield, the Milwaukee area, and throughout Wisconsin since 1982. Our commitment to our customers has earned us a reputation as one of Wisconsin's best jewelry appraisal services.

Our jewelry appraisal rates are reasonable and we provide a personal and confidential service.

Make an appointment to have your jewelry appraised "While you Watch, While you Wait". Or if you don't want to wait, drop your jewelry off in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon! There may be appointments available today, give us a call.

Follow Midwest Gem Lab Inc on

09 19 00 25 20 1
39299a70f94abbba N Calhoun Side Wide Shot 1024 x 678 Better
Diamond Solitaire Ring Appraisal by Midwest Gem Lab.
Norman Monteau is the Chief Gemologist Appraiser here at Midwest Gem Lab.
Norman Monteau is the Chief Gemologist Appraiser here at Midwest Gem Lab.
09 19 00 50 35 1
09 19 00 56 49 2
09 19 00 25 20 1
39299a70f94abbba N Calhoun Side Wide Shot 1024 x 678 Better

2 Reviews for Midwest Gem Lab Inc

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

I went to Midwest Gem Lab back in August to have my engagement ring appraised. The ring itself was my fiance's grandmothers and is an antique. They were awesome! Quick, affordable, knowledgeable, professional, and very nice. While we didn't purchase any jewelry, they had a very lovely selection. We had such a good experience we are going to go back to get the wedding bands from here.
    **Addition 4/1/2017** We just ordered our wedding bands and bought a watch. My comments from my first review still stand. The jeweler who helped us pick everything out also made sure we were getting the best price. Great experience!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Cat · Married on 09/20/2015

The work done by Midwest Gem Lab and The Jewelry Center is incredible! I had some old stones from my grandfather (who was a jeweler and passed away before my wedding) that I wanted created into a wedding band. Not only did they hand craft a custom piece for me, but made sure that his stones shined!!! They also cleaned my engagement ring ever time I walked in. Thank you for helping keep his legacy alive.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Midwest Gem Lab Inc Pricing

Midwest Gem Lab Inc Price Rates

Midwest Gem Lab Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Diamond Certification
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Designer Engagement Rings, Loose Diamonds
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks