About Midwest Gem Lab Inc

Jewelry Appraisals While you Watch, While you Wait!

Midwest Gem Lab Inc., has been providing gem & jewelry appraisals to clients in Brookfield, the Milwaukee area, and throughout Wisconsin since 1982. Our commitment to our customers has earned us a reputation as one of Wisconsin's best jewelry appraisal services.

Our jewelry appraisal rates are reasonable and we provide a personal and confidential service.

Make an appointment to have your jewelry appraised "While you Watch, While you Wait". Or if you don't want to wait, drop your jewelry off in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon! There may be appointments available today, give us a call.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow Midwest Gem Lab Inc on

2 Reviews for Midwest Gem Lab Inc

Antique Engag. Rings (1)
Appraisal (1)
Ring Sizing (1)

I went to Midwest Gem Lab back in August to have my engagement ring appraised. The ring itself was my fiance's grandmothers and is an antique. They were awesome! Quick, affordable, knowledgeable, professional, and very nice. While we didn't purchase any jewelry, they had a very lovely selection. We had such a good experience we are going to go back to get the wedding bands from here.
**Addition 4/1/2017** We just ordered our wedding bands and bought a watch. My comments from my first review still stand. The jeweler who helped us pick everything out also made sure we were getting the best price. Great experience!

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Antique Engag. Rings, Appraisal, Ring Sizing

The work done by Midwest Gem Lab and The Jewelry Center is incredible! I had some old stones from my grandfather (who was a jeweler and passed away before my wedding) that I wanted created into a wedding band. Not only did they hand craft a custom piece for me, but made sure that his stones shined!!! They also cleaned my engagement ring ever time I walked in. Thank you for helping keep his legacy alive.

Profile Picture Cat, 9/20/15, 4 Reviews