Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for MidPark Transportation and Valet Parking

Bar (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Privacy Partition (1)

Brian and his team were amazing! I changed my mind and did a bunch of changes on fleet and Brian was very helpful and would tell me the best fleet for my needs. The week of the wedding they provided an email with a picture, bio and the drivers phone numbers. It was a blessing to have and made every run smoothly. The wedding party loved our party bus with the lights, space and aux cord so we could be our own DJ. All of our guests were impressed with the shuttles and their driving. Our biggest stress was finding an inexpensive transportation company and it was super easy to plan with Brian that I was amazed how well everything was handled!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/8/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Multi-Locations
1.8

We used MidPark for round trip transportation to Jiffy Lube Live from Baltimore for a concert.

Our initial reservation was for a 40 person shuttle to arrive at 4pm. Someone from the company called me that morning saying our shuttle is in Richmond with a flat tire and won't be able to make it in time. They said they would send a different, larger 56-passenger shuttle in it's place but it will be 30 minutes late.

The shuttle arrived and we left for the concert. The bus had not been cleaned prior to picking us up. The bathroom on the shuttle smelled like a port-o-potty. The odor was unbearable and lingered throughout the shuttle any time someone had to use the bathroom. The toilet paper in the bathroom was stained yellow and there were no paper towels.

Our initial shuttle was supposed to have an aux hookup to play music but this bus did not have one - which was a bummer.

Our driver was texting or talking on his cellphone (without Bluetooth) the entire trip. I went up to him several times to ask him to please put his phone down and he said "I can't, I am working my second job." I was shocked.

We ended up getting to the concert on time but this shuttle experience was not desirable. I can't imagine if this was more a more important event. I would never recommend this company to a couple planning a wedding.

After the event, I emailed management asking for a partial refund, which we eventually received over 1 month later for an amount less than what was initially promised.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/23/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Shuttle
3.2

Of all of the wedding planning activities, the transportation logistics stressed me out the most and choosing a vendor who I trusted and had reasonable prices for a guest shuttle, wedding party shuttle and sedan was difficult. MidPark was responsive and flexible as changes arose. Their prices were good compared to others in the area (note that gratuity is not included). I also liked that they had a 50 passenger bus, so I could get all of the guests on that one bus rather than having to shuttle.

Both the 50 passenger guest bus and the sedan for the bride and groom were perfectly executed. I was most worried about the guest bus, as we had two hotel pick ups and drop offs and it went perfectly.

I had problems with the 28 passenger wedding party shuttle. I had to call the driver at 2:30pm because I did not see him in the drive of the hotel where he was supposed to be. My bridesmaids and I ended up having to walk across the hotel drive and yard out to the road to get on the shuttle, which in the heat in our dresses and heels was not optimal. When we got on the shuttle, the air conditioning was not already on, and the driver had to figure out how to turn it on. For a bride who was already worried about the heat melting her makeup, I was pretty upset about that. We also could not figure out how to work the music and the driver could not figure it out either. On a Party Bus, you would expect they would be able to figure that out.

The most upsetting thing for me was the ride itself. There were many rough stops where the wedding party went sliding forward. The driver told us he was driving a vehicle he was not familiar with.

I relayed all of this to MidPark and only received a response that they would look into it. No apology. I didn't ask for any refund (although maybe I should have considering the less than satisfactory service), but at the very least an apology for my experience was warranted.

Profile Picture Kassi, 8/20/16, 8 Reviews