Downingtown, PA 19335 Map · Phone number

About Midnight Wine Designs

At Midnight Wine Designs we create custom distinctive wedding invitations and stationary. Every single piece is made by hand and embellished with luxurious, elegant and natural materials to create a breathtaking first impression for your guests. In addition to the existing galleries of autumn, winter, floral, destination and all occassion wedding invitations we offer custom design services to ensure that every single bride can find an invitation that fits her vision for her wedding day. Our wedding invitations and coordinating stationary will set the perfect tone for the biggest day of your life!

Follow Midnight Wine Designs on

midnightwin
midnightwin

31 Reviews for Midnight Wine Designs

Jonathan & Faye · Married on 02/01/2014

Midnight Wine Designs did a wonderful job on our wedding invitations. We searched everywhere for winter wedding invites and we found the best selection here. From when we first emailed Loreen to the last-minute requests, she was very responsive and professional. Her ordering/production system is completely customizable and worked perfect for us. With every request there was always a positive response and willingness to get us what we wanted. If you're looking for quality invites for a special occasion, Midnight Wine Designs can get it done for you!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Loreen. Was wonderful to work with! Her invitations turned out beautifully and she was so supportive and flexible throughout the entire process. I would strongly recommend her service to anyone in need of wedding invitations

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • I

Inna · Married on 01/18/2014

Working with Loreen was the most easy, stress-free part of planning my wedding! I contacted her about an invitation design I loved on her Etsy shop page. I was worried the price of getting the number of invites I need would exceed my budget, but she was very flexible and accommodating. The design and revision process was efficient and carefree, and Loreen was always responsive. Top praise has to go to the actual product. The invitations were beautiful! Elegant, understated, shimmery and sleek. Several family and friends have asked me for the name of the person who designed our invites, and I'm happy to rave about Midnight Wine designs!

Sent on 02/20/2014