Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal

Barnstable, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal is a team of highly trained Hair and Makeup Artists based on Cape Cod. We are licensed professionals who specialize in wedding and event hair and makeup services. We simply love the art of what we do and making our brides look and feel like the best versions of themselves. We love catering to our clients and giving them the look they have always wanted for their wedding day! Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal takes your vision and brings it to life with precision, and patience.

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal offers airbrush makeup as well as traditional makeup and hair services. Our main priority is for our clients to look and feel absolutely amazing on their wedding day! Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Wedding party hair/ makeup
  • Blowouts
  • Woman-owned

Kim Getting married on 03/03/2023

Out of town bride, but no trial was needed -- just beautiful.

I live outside Philadelphia but got married at Chatham Bars Inn in March. We were recommended Michelle for hair and make-up and I could not have been happier with the entire experience. During our planning during covid, she was so up front with what her team could and could not do; and so flexible with me.

We were not going to be in town until a day before the wedding, so I did not have a trial, but only a picture I brought with me day of as "something I kind of liked." The morning of my wedding was the first time we met and she did such an amazing job with my hair and make-up, matching my style, and it was just beautiful. She also did my mom's, nieces, and helped my friends out last minute as well. Everyone was so happy with their look, but also just the experience working with her. Michelle was such a joy and so nice to work with on my wedding day.

Such a positive approach, professional, flexible, and just could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend her to anyone having an event in the cape, but especially if you need someone reliable for your wedding.

Thank you, Michelle!

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal's reply:

Kim, this truly is one of the nicest reviews. I can’t thank you enough for trusting me, especially without having met me prior to your wedding date. The day was perfect, and you knew exactly what you wanted. It went effortlessly, and I am so glad I had the opportunity to take care of you on your wedding day. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    C I Married on 01/01/2022

Michelle was fantastic!

Michelle was professional, warm and helpful from our first phone call. I am so grateful that we hired her and that she and her team were available to do hair for me and the women in my wedding party. Everyone looked natural, effortless and like themselves. I also have curly hair so it was a great relief to find someone so expert in handling that kind of hair! Most importantly to me, Michelle was so comforting to have in the room with us. She had everything under control, was incredibly skillful in doing tackling many different kinds of hair, and we could all just relax and have fun. Hiring Michelle was an important decision for our wedding and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out.

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Colette! I am so grateful we got to work with you at Chatham Bars Inn on your wedding day. It was such a pleasure. Your winter wedding was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for trusting us on your big day. Wishing you the very best. :-)
    Julie M. Married on 12/17/2021

Michelle is wonderful!

I work in hospitality on Cape Cod, and knew right away I wanted to book her due to her professionalism, beautiful work, and kindness. She makes the entire process fun and easy. She provided such elegant and glamorous makeup and hair for the entire bridal party, and we all couldn't have been happier. You don't have to look any further one who to book on Cape Cod.

Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal's reply:

Julie! Thank you so much. This review honestly means so much coming from you, and your professional background. You were such a dream, and we are so blessed to have had the chance to work with you at Wequassett. Your bridal party was too fun. Your maid of honor had me laughing so hard with her on point jokes. Wishing you all the VERY best. Big hug to you and your family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Barnstable Barnstable, MA, 02630
Location of (Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding